Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WL Caprice Panasonic DVD Remote

CAPRILICIOUS WL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL CAPRICE
hey , thanks for asking. :)

been very busy trying to find the old paper gasket that sits on the plenum between the intake manifold after pulling the manifold off to change plugs and inspect coils. but no luck finding the paper gasket anywhere :(

Now the reason i need the paper gasket is so i can modify it to sit between my gas injectors. The metal gasket is very hard to cut out. :(

anyway for my head unit i went back to autobarn and asked what was going on, they said that they had to bypass the stock amp to get sound from my pioneer f20bt. They dont know how to get my sensors to work anymore unless they reverse everything back to original but i wont have sound from my aftermarket headunit. :(

really disappointed. now i cant have sound from my headrest DVD screen and no front sensors.
i either have to sacrifice those two or sacrifice my aftermarket headunit.

i am sure some installer has done a similar unit in the same car a found a way around it.

if anyone has a similar 2 din headunit and can help me out please PM me.

CAPRILICIOUS WL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL CAPRICE
Hey guys sorry to hyjack the thread but seanse as you guys have WLs just wondering if you know the part numbers for your sway bars?

no worries at all, :)
as D-Renzow said try calling up holden for the part number, but some of them will say that they are not allowed to give u the part number cause its happend to me before wen trying to get a mode actuator, anyway dont give up, call several holden stores till they give u the part number.
just explain that u need the part number to campare it with another and they shuld give it to you. :)

aerobr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Jeep SRT8, WM Caprice, VE Wagon
Hey caprilicious did u get the install sorted out?
Another hijack..but regarding the panasonic DVD,I'm trying to run mine as a standalone feeding the factory headrest monitors and headphone audio only in my wh for the daughter allowing me to listen to music still..now I can't see why it can't be done,my issue is the wiring diagram I have from Holden is completely different to my real life setup! Genuine unit and monitors and looms from wk grange however colours on schematic don't match my actual wiring and I'm pushin **** up hill as I can't back trace as obviously I don't have an original wk head to power the unit up..anyone have any ideas/suggestions before I use it at my handgun recertification?lol