Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WL Grange/Caprice AV Install Options

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
Hi guys,

I have a 05 Grange with the Blaupunkt Premium 12 Speaker and DVD Unit/Screens.

Looking to replace all the speakers because they are a little shot with age and previous owner over doing the volume. I was thinking at the same time replacing the head unit with a DVD Screen Deck to allow for rear camera and also give me iPhone control and bluetooth music. I have some Focal front Splits and Boston Rear Splits ready to go in plus a JL Audio 12" W3v3 and 2 big amps.

Has anyone else done a full system replace in one of these? I would like to see what you replaced it with. :)

I found this, and it is of some help, but some more details would be great. :) http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/car-audio/137886-wl-caprice-audio-help.html

Cheers.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
What exactly do you want to know?

To keep full functions you need to be abit of a whizzkid with wiring and reading factory diagrams.

Lisa90

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
I know this is a really old thread, did you work out how to set it up?
We purchased a 06 WL Caprice last year and have just fitted an aftermarket headunit to it. Since fitting we have no sound through headphones for the rear dvd screens. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Don't need sound through the car speakers for the dvd screens just the headphones.