Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WL Statesman and WL Grange

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Statesman....L67 VS Berlina
OK

P1040799_thumb-500x375.JPG

See the flutes in the guards is it possible to get Grange guards and just put them on a WL Statesman

(I KNOW GOOD LUCK GETTING GRANGE GUARDS)

All help would be good thanks..

RESERVED

Reaction score
Members Ride
---
i cant see any reason why you couldnt its the same guard just a different flute. However, i think you can buy the flutes themselves aswell if you cant find the grange gaurds. hope that helps mate.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Would one of the SS guards fit the Statesman? I remember seeing the SS ones, just not Grange...

Failing that, yeah there's a tutorial on here somewhere, Zuessy (I think) mounted SS flutes in his stock VY guards. Same principle for the Statesman.

EDIT; (teach me to read whats written) the Grange guards will fit the Statesman with no problems. As you said, good luck with getting the guards :p

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
From what I can see, the guards are interchangeable on the range. Purchase an ss guard and flute and install after getting the colour matched. Holmart have some listed Statesman WK WL

Tempting to do at the price. Check with a panel shop to see what price they can do. Would be safer than modifying on your own.....

Last edited:

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
vz gaurds are slightly different due to the head light, but the vy gaurds should fit