Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WM Caprice Luxury components

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SSV Ute with Sandman canopy
Hi,

I'd like to add some of the nice little extras that the top end Caprice's have. Can anyone who owns one tell me what you get on the V series?
I.e puddle lights under the doors etc...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I love how a few little lights, fake woodgrain and some leather seats can pass a car off as luxury in this country. Hell, I can accept the fact that my car is just a jazzed up Bombodore with a different shape but I still like it.

carcollector

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice, VZ SS Crewman, ZB Calais V,VE CalaisV
A lot of stuff would be just about impossible to retrofit, but I like the following in the Caprice - Bose sound system - best stock system I've ever listened to. Puddle lights, Tyre pressure monitors (OK, I'm a nerd!), seat memory - actually all of the 'personal key memory' that sets the mirrors, seats, radio, A/C etc to the settings of that key user, left mirror dip in reverse, rear cup holders in the rear seat, integrated DVD system (when it works - currently busted!), tri zone A/C

bibendum

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM MY10 Caprice
I am desperate to get hole of some of the stuff the Buick Park Avenue has.

Wood grain, Seat back tables, Heated seats, Height adjustable, massaging rear seats. Pisses me off they don't fit that stuff to our "Class leading" car.