Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wm runaround

ringfeder3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssz crewman, wm caprice, 2018 prado, hq Belmont u
My wife recently fuelled our 3 year old Colorado family car with premium unleaded.

She then drove 60 km before the motor blew up. Although the replacement motor is covered by insurance, we wont get the Col back until late Jan.

So we decided we would need a run around to use during t he interim and keep as a second (3rd) car when the other one comes back.

'Just a little car I can drive around town' she said, 'maybe a Corolla' she said....

I bought a WM Caprice V8. She loves it...

Stand by for pics...

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
My wife recently fuelled our 3 year old Colorado family car with premium unleaded.

She then drove 60 km before the motor blew up. Although the replacement motor is covered by insurance, we wont get the Col back until late Jan.

So we decided we would need a run around to use during t he interim and keep as a second (3rd) car when the other one comes back.

'Just a little car I can drive around town' she said, 'maybe a Corolla' she said....

I bought a WM Caprice V8. She loves it...

Stand by for pics...
When the Colarado comes back, do you think she will want to give up the Caprice? :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
When the Colarado comes back, do you think she will want to give up the Caprice? :)

sadly, you'd be surprised.

ringfeder3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssz crewman, wm caprice, 2018 prado, hq Belmont u
Nope. She's fallen in love with it