Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WN Caprice Headphones

TomSed

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice
Hi all,

Recently bought a WN Caprice V and havent been able to find the wireless headphones. I emailed the previous owner but he had never seen or used them. Any idea where to find them?? have had a hunt in all the obvious places.
The headphone icon does light up when the DVD is playing. Does this mean they are connected and are in the car somewhere?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Did you try the rear armrest? They are located in a compartment which is in the centre armrest of the rear seat.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
They occasionally pop up on ebay for about $190 each which I think is pretty expensive. I still have mine wrapped in plastic along with the remote control - never used.

John Revill

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.2L A6
The headsets connect via infrared, so unless the headsets are in sight of the IR senders under the screen, they will not work. The icon simple means it is transmitting an IR signal for the headsets to receive, regardless of whether the headsets and on or not. The headsets are not cheap either.
The headsets on ebay are $190 each. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152457697923
One of mine is broken and the other works fine. I don't have the remote.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
@TomSed
Out of interest how much was the Caprice V?

Saito

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden WM Caprice
I was wondering if anyone knows the type of Remote Control is for the Rear Entertainment System for a WM Caprice or has some pictures of them they could happen to share for anyone else who may be in the same position as me? As i am missing the Remote Control for my Rear Entertainment system and would like to track one down for my car but i don't even know what model or type of remote i am even looking for and just trying to search for it on eBay/Gumtree hasn't turned up any as yet!?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
I was wondering if anyone knows the type of Remote Control is for the Rear Entertainment System for a WM Caprice or has some pictures of them they could happen to share for anyone else who may be in the same position as me? As i am missing the Remote Control for my Rear Entertainment system and would like to track one down for my car but i don't even know what model or type of remote i am even looking for and just trying to search for it on eBay/Gumtree hasn't turned up any as yet!?

I would try asking a holden dealer because they might be able to provide a part number that can help with your search.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I bought one a few years ago. From eBay.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I bough two of them from the Holden stealers and they cost me $205 Each + the remote cost me $105.
This was one of the first thing I bought when I got the Caprice V