Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WN Caprice V Sports Front Armour "Not available".

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
good to know the OCD has it's limits.
OFF Topic But he goes::::
I follow my old man because he was 10 time worse than me. he was very efficient on everything he did.
See I remember many many years ago when my father had his garage built and the concrete in the garage was nice and white and he didn't want it to become dirty so he covered the Whole garage floor with lino and after 6 months he covered the lino with cardboard because the suspected the lino was getting damaged or dirty. Now after 6 months passed seeing the cardboard was getting slightly dirty (have to amplifiers it to see if it was getting dirty) and after 6 months he cover the complete garage with news papers so he can replace it. Now If there is a GOD he or she is Punishing me because my wife and my kids are the opposite than me as they are dirty, untidy, and do the opposite than what I do. My Daughter is the best girl that a father can have but when I go in her room I find 10 used plates 8 coffee cups, Spoons, Folks, knives, Food split ever where so the ants can eat it Fu!@#$%^&*()K ,,, pulling my hair out, being doing this for 15 years.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bit of dirt....just sayin'...:oops:View attachment 210911
Just noticed this post now. I Checked the car and noting is there, No dirt no nothing. Maybe the Camera is doing this. Also noticed some marks on the Black Caprice that are not there.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Just noticed this post now. I Checked the car and noting is there, No dirt no nothing. Maybe the Camera is doing this. Also noticed some marks on the Black Caprice that are not there.

maybe you already wiped it clean after it was posted? :) Hope the Caprice is going well. I'm deciding to get my bumper fixed on the Redline that somebody knocked.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
maybe you already wiped it clean after it was posted? :) Hope the Caprice is going well. I'm deciding to get my bumper fixed on the Redline that somebody knocked.
I had another look (1 PM 04052020) at the Monro seats and there is nothing, no anything so It got me stumped why is show like this in the photo. no- one has cleaned it because as I said on another post I cant get my Daughter, My Son and my Wife to clean anything.
As for your Redline, YES get it fixed because if you are like me I wont sleep for mounts (sorry it should be Months) until its Fixed

Last edited: