Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WN Caprice V Sports Front Armour "Not available".

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I see a white interior, and I think what are you doing, Crazy Designers, are you just INSANE?!
I guess at the time it was the cocaine talking, though ...

Yours looks AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
And I apologise for looking at it too hard, I probably made it dirty over the intarwebs ... :)

I suspect you're likely to only get back a package full of infected bat-pangolins if you contact the CCP about anything!! :eek:
Yes the 1971 GTS 308 Monaro with Bone white interior is INSANE to have it but its still clean till today because I'm a Nutter that like everything Clean today. The Back seats have only been used about 20 times in 49 years. You probably notice the front seats are not genuine because of my Back problem I have so I got seats from Stratos with GM material that I got from Holden to do the seats.
Yeah every time I contacted CCP it cost me over $100 or even the first time $250

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
303 Products Aerospace Protectant is great for cleaning and protecting interiors, exterior rubbers and black plastics and if you wipe it on your tyres it takes them back to the new tyre look.

I use it for all of the above and love it as it's non greasy unlike ArmorAll.

https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/303-products-aerospace-protectant-473ml.html

303_aerospace_473ml.jpg

To buy one item is no good from CCP (posting) but if I buy this from ebay is it the same.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/303-IND...704711?hash=item2ae763d047:g:QTgAAOSw9CNesNJV

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
you can get 303 pretty much anywhere, no need to chase CCP unless you are after something else as well.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have decided to get the front bumper re-painted and whilst I'm at it I will do the black section of the top grille, bottom Grille and both the Fog lights. Yes I will do this myself.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
you can get 303 pretty much anywhere, no need to chase CCP unless you are after something else as well.
Similar price on ebay with free postage but if I get it at CCP the postage itself wont make it a good buy.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Similar price on ebay with free postage but if I get it at CCP the postage itself wont make it a good buy.

yeah their postage is a killer, i noticed this when i went to just order one thing.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
yeah their postage is a killer, i noticed this when I went to just order one thing.

The products that I use a lot I purchase in their bulk sizes to offset the postage.

A big initial outlay but cheaper in the long run.

They are also handy as a one stop shop for stuff that's not readily available in stores and of course eBay is always a good and often cheaper alternative.

I use CCP links to highlight a product as they usually provide some info on use and application which is handy when researching.

I also use Waxit for some stuff I can't get at CCP.

https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/303-products-aerospace-protectant-3-78l.html

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The products that I use a lot I purchase in their bulk sizes to offset the postage.

A big initial outlay but cheaper in the long run.

They are also handy as a one stop shop for stuff that's not readily available in stores and of course eBay is always a good and often cheaper alternative.

I use CCP links to highlight a product as they usually provide some info on use and application which is handy when researching.

I also use Waxit for some stuff I can't get at CCP.

https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/303-products-aerospace-protectant-3-78l.html

When I purchased the last 3 time from CCP I had no postage because on each order the order was over $100 so the postage was free.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Bit of dirt....just sayin'...:oops:
DE4DB582-A164-47AD-AFB8-EF18A9B6FD6F.jpeg