Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman caught keying Tesla

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/woman...ield-shopping-centre-in-sydneys-west-c-713606

Seeing things like this makes my blood boil. It is the worst nightmare of anyone who owns a nice car. It appears to be a completely unprovoked act which was done for no other reason but jealousy.
I'm so glad they caught this obese piece of scum. The media should be naming and shaming her instead of blurring out her face.
If she did that to my car I would be going to jail for what I would do to the fat piece of s**t.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
No blurring of her face here in NZ :)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12311220

I hope she gets what she deserves. The whole point of the modern public justice system is that it is public and naming and shaming is part of that punishment, to many people get away with hiding their identity these days because of the effects it might have on their family. I say **** them and their family, if all criminals were named and shamed more might think twice before committing a crime.

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
The media should be naming and shaming her instead of blurring out her face
Until she's convicted they'll hide her identity, just in case it influences the justice procedure or if she's found not-guilty.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Wearing pyjamas to a shopping centre, that just says it all..
LXTKOE4_d.jpg

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Until she's convicted they'll hide her identity, just in case it influences the justice procedure or if she's found not-guilty.

The camera doesn't lie, I can't really see her being found not guilty

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Yep, agree in this instance - it appears to be a pretty cut-and-dried case.

The code is there to cover all instances though, where it may not be so obvious. You wouldn't want to face a jury that had been unfairly influenced by a social media campaign, or by a person that only presented one side of the argument.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Ugly old cow. Toss her into the big house.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Yip people like this should be giving 5 years minimum in jail, I also hate when they open their car door and allow it to hit and rub against your paint, respect is gone in this life, I seen people on the news stealing plants and other stuff in your front yard not bolted down.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I remember reading some psychological stats some time ago that went along the lines of 10% would never commit a crime cause it’s fundamentally wrong, 10% will always commit a crime cause they don’t care and have no respect for the law but 80% would commit a crime if they thought it was profitable and they thought they would get away with it.

Caning vandals and graffiti artists would go a long way to stopping this sort of 80% opportunistic crime because changing behaviour to avoid pain is an effective motivator ;) And it’s much much cheap to administer that jail... heck the victim should have 1st dibs at whipping good :rolleyes: