Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman caught keying Tesla

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Completely off topic now I know, but in places where the death penalty is a possibility for rape, it actually

reduces the chances of someone coming forward to report when the perpetrator is related to them. It is a terrible statistic, but these victims are reluctant to report someone if they know they could be killed because they do not want to be ostracized by the rest of the family. I don['t know what the answer is, but unfortunately, capital punishment does not seem to be it.
That’s sad:(

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Can we not use her weight as an insult? Some of us fatties are good people & when weight is used to put people down it is kind of shitty.
I agree. Sorry if my earlier quip was derogatory.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Completely off topic now I know, but in places where the death penalty is a possibility for rape, it actually reduces the chances of someone coming forward to report when the perpetrator is related to them. It is a terrible statistic, but these victims are reluctant to report someone if they know they could be killed because they do not want to be ostracized by the rest of the family. I don['t know what the answer is, but unfortunately, capital punishment does not seem to be it.

A victim reluctant too come forward if the perp is related to them and them being worried about the perp being sentenced to death.

The victim is sentenced to a life time of torment.....Nightmares, worried if the perp will show up at their place to do it again just for starters....

Sorry, but I seriously doubt you have had any experiences with people that have been effected by rape....

I have a relative that was raped nearly 30 years ago...To this day, she is still sheet scared of the family member, that committed this rape coming back and doing it to her again....I won't go into the other issues she suffers as a result of this occurring

I'll also mention, that person is no longer a family member....Divorce helped remove that part of the equasion

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Lets look at the US as a case study of hard time and capital punishment for serious crime (as well as jail time for what is relatively minor crime as well).

In my book rape is worse than murder for the victim. Rapists get off way to light in my book.....chop chop chop!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Lets look at the US as a case study of hard time and capital punishment for serious crime (as well as jail time for what is relatively minor crime as well).

In my book rape is worse than murder for the victim. Rapists get off way to light in my book.....chop chop chop!

1669883080359.png

Plus

1669883031283.png

= a start

Wagz06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6
the tesla deserved it ngl, but what an ass move damaging someones veichle