Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman caught keying Tesla

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Update, well the pos was sentenced and as expected, a rather pissweak slap on the wrist from the court. Released on a 12 month good behaviour bond.

https://drive.com.au/news/tiny-tesla-camera-catches-vandal-who-scratched-car-with-a-key-123529.html?utm_campaign=strap-masthead&utm_source=acm&utm_medium=link
Seems she was given a 12-month “conditional release” by the court and ordered to continue with mental health counselling :mad:

No “bond” was involved, no slap on the wrist... the judge just shook his finger at her and her life continues unchanged, unpunished :oops: o_O

In a just world, the insurance company would chases her for restitution but that won’t happen either :oops:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
In a just world, the insurance company would chases her for restitution but that won’t happen either

Not worth the hassle to get $10 pm for the next 40 years.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not worth the hassle to get $10 pm for the next 40 years.
The insurance company would be lucky to get $1 per week in this unjust world. That's why the insurance companies don't bother (and why some who know this don't respond to insurance companies calls and lettters when they are at fault for minor collision damage).

Unique_Username

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Crewman
The camera doesn't lie, I can't really see her being found not guilty
She will probably have a cry about having mental health issues or some **** & will be let off with a slap on the wrist & a suppression order on revealing her identity so she doesn't have to face any consequences...this seems to be what happens these days when people are caught doing the wrong thing.

Unique_Username

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Crewman
If found to be guilty and you have 100% documents and proof then I would say capital punishment will make people think twice of committing crimes such as rape and child sexual assaults which should be a given, those committing terror and murder who got life should be put down they are a drag on our taxes, 105k for a male per year, youth detention 145k, women 125k, that's around 30 people on a pension for a year, put the fair out there commit such crimes auto death sentence.
Completely off topic now I know, but in places where the death penalty is a possibility for rape, it actually reduces the chances of someone coming forward to report when the perpetrator is related to them. It is a terrible statistic, but these victims are reluctant to report someone if they know they could be killed because they do not want to be ostracized by the rest of the family. I don['t know what the answer is, but unfortunately, capital punishment does not seem to be it.

Unique_Username

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Crewman
https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/woman...ield-shopping-centre-in-sydneys-west-c-713606

Seeing things like this makes my blood boil. It is the worst nightmare of anyone who owns a nice car. It appears to be a completely unprovoked act which was done for no other reason but jealousy.
I'm so glad they caught this obese piece of scum. The media should be naming and shaming her instead of blurring out her face.
If she did that to my car I would be going to jail for what I would do to the fat piece of s**t.
Can we not use her weight as an insult? Some of us fatties are good people & when weight is used to put people down it is kind of shitty.
Wearing pyjamas to a shopping centre, that just says it all..
LXTKOE4_d.jpg

OMG. I have those pants. Can confirm, not jammies, but I will now never be able to wear them out of the house because I have just now realised that they 100% look like jammies. LMAO

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
No idea what the back story is, but we shouldn't immediately assume it's jealousy. I'm jealous of people that drive a Ferrari. Doesn't mean I'd key their car. Crime is motivated by addiction, hate, desperation & opportunity.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
No idea what the back story is, but we shouldn't immediately assume it's jealousy. I'm jealous of people that drive a Ferrari. Doesn't mean I'd key their car. Crime is motivated by addiction, hate, desperation & opportunity.
From https://www.encyclopedia.com/law/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/causes-crime

Reasons for committing a crime include greed, anger, jealously, revenge, or pride.​

So jealousy does plays a part in some crimes though I’d also add old fashion animal desire (because some people just can’t control themselves, something that a few well placed snips would fix)…

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I never thought it possible that one person could be themselves and also be an entire circus at the same time.
Amazing.