Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman dies after crash with police van

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
i see cops put the lights on to do illegal manouvers all the time thats cops for ya

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
" Oh noes, dems breakin da lawz y0"

I'm sure they're not doing it just to give you the shits.
The situation is easy really, dumb bitch didn't look and drove out infront of a Police car responding to an emergency. She died. Diddums.

Stupid is as stupid does.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
" Oh noes, dems breakin da lawz y0"

I'm sure they're not doing it just to give you the shits.
The situation is easy really, dumb bitch didn't look and drove out infront of a Police car responding to an emergency. She died. Diddums.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Heh.. We could use some judges like you in our courts soop;)

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Any officail invsetigation will clear the police or if they found at fault because they cant get out of it they will get off lightly with the police union carry on withs its usual hard done by BS ,
the old joke about the abos walking down the road and be hit by a drunk police officer putting one through the windscreen and throwing the other down the road 100m
and the police charging one with braking and entering and the other with leaving a scene of accident would be funny if the police didnt have so many double standards

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I don't think people would be expecting a divi van flying through an intersection at high speed with no sirens/lights. Not saying that is the case but it's a possibility ATM. If this was a hoon in a stolen car screaming through an intersection and totaling someone, will you then say those dead should have driven better? No-one slows down at every intersection when they have right of way "just to be sure."

The only giveways in my area are 50 roads, so yes, i slow down enough that if some hero is being mark skaife i can avoid being apart of his wreck.

I'm with soop on this one, was probably just a stupid driver not paying attention to the road and it cost her her life. **** happens. Too many times drivers cant even see/hear when theres emergency vehicles right behind them, i'm sure you'd be pretty pissed if the cops coming to assist you were involved in a crash because of a dumbass driver.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
**** happens...

(idiot should have paid attention, who misses lights and sirens, this should go in the Darwinism thread)

Wow! You must be really bitter with the world. :hmmm:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah, I call myself a Realist.

I don't hate the world. Just all the retards that inhabit it.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I think a lot of the posts on this thread are tasteless and inappropriate. A woman has been killed minding her own business. Two junior police (one with a year's service, one with only four month's behind him/her) have this accident on their conscience. It appears they may be at fault and driving in response to an emergency does NOT enable police to disregard the road laws and Departmental Safe Driving Policy. It will be thoroughly examined by the Crash Investigation Unit, who are truly experts in fatal vehicle crash investigations. The point made about the victim's antecedents was that she had just been up to Queensland helping flood victims, having volunteered to do so. She was very well regarded in her local community. Guyra is a very small country town and I'm sure many on this forum know how much country folk bond together and look after each other.

How about raising the standard in this thread, eh?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
How about raising the standard in this thread, eh?

When road users raise their standard of driving, i'll raise mine appropriately. Until then, i'll say it as it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.