Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman TV presenter must cost more to Employ compare to a man

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Yes this is my Setup but its only TV's and Decoders because you need 3 parts for good system and that is the TV Room, The Computer Room, and the Dish Farm. The Computer Room and the Dish Farm I will never release a Photo of them and I have a good reason for this.
Just think if you are a poor sleeper, you are retired, have plenty of time to kill and you are very good with Electronics, but rusty now on Computers (Sometime I go hard for myself but have a Very Complicated Computer room) the Stroke I had and have a interest what going on in this Planet Earth and try to find out the truth whats going on and have generous wife you will have system like this if you have a generous wife.
Like I said before it has taken 8 years to wire the TV room up (Keeping up with New Technology) and the Computer Room Consistency changing up all the time + the Satellite Farm.
The Main TV China (CCTV 07) is talking about the Superior F-22 Rapter that the US Has. (look at the the right side of the TV down the Bottom, You will see F-22)

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
We live in a cruel world and sometimes it can get depressing when we look at the amount of no caring people in it, animal cruelty is abhorrent but often it is allowed to happen in certain societies without any thought as to the suffering, and yes sadly there are people in society who treat their fellow humans with the same disrespect.
It’s hard not to focus on it when it’s in your face, and I’m sure in your world this is the case.
Take a rest from the bad stuff just for a while, and focus on the lighter things in life, (I know it may be hard for you) After all, we never know the day, and of course there is the jokes thread!:)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
We live in a cruel world and sometimes it can get depressing when we look at the amount of no caring people in it, animal cruelty is abhorrent but often it is allowed to happen in certain societies without any thought as to the suffering, and yes sadly there are people in society who treat their fellow humans with the same disrespect.
It’s hard not to focus on it when it’s in your face, and I’m sure in your world this is the case.
Take a rest from the bad stuff just for a while, and focus on the lighter things in life, (I know it may be hard for you) After all, we never know the day, and of course there is the jokes thread!:)
On the light side of things we care for Wild life, cost us big bucks $$$ no one help up with $$$ but what we found wrong the some Mob out here in QLD (wont mention there name) and maybe in Australian too they want to kill ALL Non Native Wildlife, (More money for the CEO) . Yes they killed non Native birds and animals but I do agree that some need to be culled like India Minors and other animals but there are Few birds and Some Animals too that are non native and at the same time they are good, they dont kill other animal to survive and don't effect the environment.
Anyhow the cricket starts soon, I will watch it, enjoy it, and at the same time keep a eye on China and Russia is up to because the both of them are Sabre Ratting ATM.

Last edited: