Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Much the same as what Minux just said, I don't think I ever said it wasn't bigotted.
I said It wasn't racisit and its not.

I'll never except Islam as a decent human beings rule book. It only brings bad things.

OK, if that's your defense I'm not going looking for a post where you deny being bigoted. I personally never called you racist. I did use the words bigot and xenophobia. Either way all three are probably very closely related(opinion). Thanks for at least letting us know you _could_ be a bigot.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Sorry now there is an extreme version of the Qu'ran(Koran) and a non extreme version? errr?

If we banned religion, there wouldn't be an issue. Middle east is a shithole because of religion, most of africa same thing, in fact almost every major conflict has a religious involvement somehow. No one is blaming the people here (apologies if this is what it seems), well at least I am not. I am solely blaming the religion and what people are taught. I have read the Qu'ran (Koran) as I have read the bible. Religion of peace...hardly, religion of killing, lies, theft and pedophilia is closer to the mark. I have also had certain parts checked in arabic through a friend who escaped the religion of death and is now a firm atheist. So there is certainly no misinterpretation.

I never form a view if I cannot challenge the other side, through fact or at least fact checking.

If not liking a rleigion that promotes this **** is being a racist and bigot, then so be it, I really could not give a **** and as such will end my involement in this thread.

The old testament certainly does. As do quite a few religions. Pretty sure it does not in the new testament. The church have also modified writings in the past to remove these views. What the old testament proves is that before their JC saviour, the world was in sin, hence JC being sent...although, I may be confused with that, been a while since i gave a **** about the christian faith.

damn, thats its, may as well end this bitch of a thread.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
damn, thats its, may as well end this bitch of a thread.

Just a quick Q before it all ends, why do you come to the conclusion you do? Does that mean like, damn we've had our bigoted arses kicked so we may as well abandon this pathetic attempt at trying to show everyone we are your average bloke and we mean well.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
There's just no point continuing it.
We're arguing opinions. Which is as smart as lighting farts.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Police are hunting a gang of four men after a female first aid volunteer was lured to a secluded spot and sexually assaulted at the Summadayze music festival on New Year's Day.

The woman was standing near the designated first aid area inside the Sidney Myer Music Bowl about 9.15pm (AEDT) on New Year's Day when a man approached, asking her to follow him to help a sick friend, police said.

The woman, who was wearing a fluorescent vest, followed the man to a grassed area at the back of the venue and was confronted by four men, who surrounded her.

The men forced the victim to the ground and she was indecently assaulted by two of them before she broke free and fled.

The woman contacted police immediately.

Police have released images of two of the men, and have appealed for assistance to locate the group.

One man is described as Caucasian, about 180cm tall and aged in his late 20s to early 30s with blond hair.

He was wearing a white T-shirt and blue shorts with dark sunglasses on his head.

The other man is described as also Caucasian and aged in his late 20s to early 30s. He is about 170cm tall with a slim build, short brown hair and some facial stubble.

He was wearing a T-shirt that was either black of blue in colour.

Cops hunt gang over Summadayze sex attack - Yahoo!7

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Hey, if they are going to bring up their cultural upbringing as their defense, Im going to make it a race thing. Anglo's dont go into peoples home and gang rape. They dont do it in public toilets like happened in sydney not long ago.

Fact is, they, as a male from that background have shown over and over they have little to no respect for women.

Edit a bit later: Rather than another post I thought I'd deconstruct what you are really saying here. As they have not used that defense, I doubt it'd work on an Au jury anyway. What you are actually saying is whether or not they use that defense, as they haven't so far, you will preemptively use race, as you have done.

...did you miss the word gang?

Did you miss the above quoted post?

Last edited:

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Sorry now there is an extreme version of the Qu'ran(Koran) and a non extreme version? errr?

If we banned religion, there wouldn't be an issue. Middle east is a shithole because of religion, most of africa same thing, in fact almost every major conflict has a religious involvement somehow. No one is blaming the people here (apologies if this is what it seems), well at least I am not. I am solely blaming the religion and what people are taught. I have read the Qu'ran (Koran) as I have read the bible. Religion of peace...hardly, religion of killing, lies, theft and pedophilia is closer to the mark. I have also had certain parts checked in arabic through a friend who escaped the religion of death and is now a firm atheist. So there is certainly no misinterpretation.

I never form a view if I cannot challenge the other side, through fact or at least fact checking.

If not liking a rleigion that promotes this **** is being a racist and bigot, then so be it, I really could not give a **** and as such will end my involement in this thread.

The old testament certainly does. As do quite a few religions. Pretty sure it does not in the new testament. The church have also modified writings in the past to remove these views. What the old testament proves is that before their JC saviour, the world was in sin, hence JC being sent...although, I may be confused with that, been a while since i gave a **** about the christian faith.

There are differing interpretations of the Koran. Some more extreme than others. But if you want to take your bat and ball and have a sook then go right ahead! :clap:

impulsed_sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
en eye for an eye let them get raped in weird ways
me thinks so hefty hefty objescts may do the trick