Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
So how does the punishment in their homeland go... Oh, that's right,... you steel, get hands cut off.

Only fitting they have their fcuken c*cks removed from their bodies... bet they can't rape anyone else any more. :upyours:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I'll bloody join in too.
Hard background.... I've had a hard upbringing, I've never raped anyone. Its bullshit, if they know no better then save us all some hassle and shoot them like the mongrel dogs they are.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Multiculturalism?

Nah, we're full #### OFF!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
What's cultural about pack raping a woman?

Seems only to be done by certain minorities.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Exactly, they don't respect women in their own countries so think they can come here (where we have evolved from apes) and act the same way.

Don't think so!!

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Not quite true.

Researchers have been studying the sexual behaviour of dolphins intensely for the last decade, after it was discovered they not only partake in homosexual activity (read more HERE), but also gang-rape and kidnap females who don’t reciprocate their sexual advances.

Read more: Not So Cute: Dolphin Gang-Rape | Scienceray

In order to coerce the reluctant females, males form groups of two or three – often remaining together in their search for sexual gratification for well over a decade. When they find a suitable female they literally force her to mate with one or more of the group, and have even been known to herd their unwilling consorts for months at a time, basically using them as their personal sex-slaves.

Although dolphins are not alone in the animal world of gang-rapists, research suggests they’ve the perfected the art to a degree unseen in any other species, and it seems they don’t limit their advances to their female partners, either: there are several reports claiming divers and swimmers have also been accosted.

Flipper's a rapist !!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Disgusting animals, but thats nothing new from these groups of people so its hardly suprising. Honestly how ####ing stupid would you have to be to have these men in your home. Call me racist and maybe I am (I prefer to call myself realist) but if a group of Sudanese/Afghani blokes even looked in my direction I would be dialling 000.