Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Is there even any proof she Invited them in?

Maybe they did the whole "my cars broken down and I need to use your phone ploy". Its Australian nature to help people out.

LS1FUN

Confused with life..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Holden VS S-Pack
The mother ####ers deserve to get murdered. A slow and painful death.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
More proff multiculturism does not work.

FFS when did the Australian public stop having a voice in who the hekll we let in here?

No doubt the same wankers will come into this thread with the bigot and bogan lines.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
castration followed by deportation on a leaky boat. almost sounds to good for em. i'd tie up there hands and feet and give the poor lass a nice sharp knife and tell her she can take all the time she needs.

sounds like she was targeted as well so i wouldn't be surprised if this gang has done this before

+1 but i reckon castration by a flesh eating disease would be better.

....if that was my gf or my daughter I`d f##king kill em

Sooo with you there man. These cnuts are fken animals!!!

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Why make it into a race thing? Plenty of Anglo people rape as well.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Now this is going to get me flamed but I don't care. Ok yes rape is never a good thing but who's to say she wasn't leading them on a bit as well? I mean surely no one can be so stupid to let a group of adolescents into their home after meeting them up town. I'm not trying to justify their actions I am just saying there is two sides to every story. Also one other thing, this article is purely meant to incite hate against these individuals by including the phrase as the children slept and it seems every one is buying into this hateful article. Nice work.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Your right they do, but how many anglos rape in massive groups (not that this is better, but 7 counts of rape vs one...i know if i had my choice i'd prefer to be raped once then multiple times)? Would love to see the case studies per popluation of ethnicity.

Bet $100 you wont use the figures though as gang rape is almost exclusively reserved for one group of people. Why? Because nt heir shithole 3rd world crapholes it is ok when this happens because they are teaching the slut a lesson.

Now this is going to get me flamed but I don't care. Ok yes rape is never a good thing but who's to say she wasn't leading them on a bit as well? I mean surely no one can be so stupid to let a group of adolescents into their home after meeting them up town. I'm not trying to justify their actions I am just saying there is two sides to every story. Also one other thing, this article is purely meant to incite hate against these individuals by including the phrase as the children slept and it seems every one is buying into this hateful article. Nice work.

Who gives a ####, when is forced sex ever ok? #### tease or not it is never right to force yourself on someone.

You say your not trying to justify actions but by coming up with alterior stories you are justifying their actions.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp

Because they are allowed to come here from their own shithole of a country to live a higher quality life yet show a total lack of respect and disregard for the laws and beliefs of this country.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp