Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wont melt anything running ss driving lights with headlights?

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
i would really like to know how many accidents (if any) have been caused by people being distracted by other peoples foglights or even illegal hid kits.

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
I put SMD LEDs lights into my foggies, now they are legally classed as daytime running lights.

lein

Comrade Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 202/4sp
yeah he had them on the predelivery people turned them on he picked new car up and got pulled over on second trip
didnt even get a hundred km's on clock and didnt know they were on!

Wouldn't the little green fog light symbol on his dash have been a dead give away?

lein

Comrade Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 202/4sp
I put SMD LEDs lights into my foggies, now they are legally classed as daytime running lights.

That's a good idea. I was thinking of fitting some DRLs to my ute. But I just leave the Lo-Beams on when ever I'm driving, open the drivers door and the lights turn straight off anyway.

Removed the foggies years ago and I'm getting some 225 Narva driving lights fitted soon.

monarols71

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Series11 Ute
The LEDs probably do not qualify for idiot factor:doh:, unless you've got ledlenser torches bolted to the front of your car:eek:. Spotties, foggies, whatever you call them, do have their uses, but not in the middle of the day in the middle of town.:beer chug: