Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wont post thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas0387

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS
Hi just wondering i went in to the forum parts for sale went to post new thread and i says that i cant access cause i dont have 20 or more posts yet how do i get around this or do i have to wait till after three months thanks.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Trading Post Just Commodores provides a section for members to advertise their cars for sale, parts for sale, general items for sale or wanted to buys. This system is only available to members who have been a part of JC for 90 days or more and have contributed 20 posts or more. This is to prevent people signing up just to sell items and leaving again. It also helps in trusting who you are buying from. People who abuse this system will nto be allowed to continue using it. We also ask that you do not make pointless posts such as "Wow if i had the money i would buy it". Any off topic chat will result in an infraction being issued. If you are unsure of the rules for the Trading section please read the following: New Trading Rules - ALL USERS MUST READ AND OBEY OR YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED

There is no way around it and no we will not make an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.