Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wood lathe...

R

rattattack1313

dont suppose anyone is interested in buying a 4 speed wood lathe witha grouse custom stand?????? can send a pic if anyone is interested.... Dan needs the $$$ for his commodore...

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
u have probably already sold it but could i have a look anyways? i am interested in the custom stand. i assume u made it?
cheers, garth

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
My old boy may be remotely interested. What kind of dollar figure?

R

rattattack1313

woodlathe....

around $200 sounds good to me...just want to get back what it cost.....and yea....custom stand was made for us in a metal frabricating shop....family member works there..cheers mate!!!!!

Attachments

• lathe (422 x 317)z.jpg
    lathe (422 x 317)z.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 188
  • lathe 2 (422 x 317)x.jpg
    lathe 2 (422 x 317)x.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Had a chat to the old man. He's keen on it, but unfortunately its not the best thing for his lungs. So hes going to have to take a miss.

Good luck with the sale.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
thanks ratt but its not for me. i am more after one with a outboard turning attachment so i can turn large bowls.
thanks anyways, garth

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
maybe

does it come with the chisels and were abouts in brissy are u im samford way also wat was that about the outboard turning attachment i dont understand is it missing n e thing or n e thing wrong with it
thanks
dan

R

rattattack1313

lathe...

i live in tarragindi..just off the freeway,......all the chisels come with it, of course...and you can turn a bowl about 13 inches, or change the thingie on the end, and do long things like table legs etc... it could be blocked up to make the bed further up, so bigger things could be made .....the outboard thing isnt available for this lathe.....send me a private message for more details on my address...cheers mate...