Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worked sidi???

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Could people put up some links to really worked LLT sidi sv6's or is there any that yous know of that stick out, want to find out what's the max power power people are getting out of them whether that be n/a, blown or turbocharged just wanting an idea or post up your ride if it's something exceptional to most :) would be greatly appreciated guys!

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I don't suppose suggesting saving your coin and spending it on bitches would be helpful? It's a V6...

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
you might have more luck searching and asking on a Camaro forum (Camaro ZL1 Z28 SS LT Camaro forums, news, blog, reviews, wallpapers, pricing – Camaro5.com or Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum - Powered by vBulletin)
this question has been asked so many times in so many different variations in the VE sections it's not funny (which i'm sure you're aware of by your previous threads and responses regarding V6 exhausts etc)

if you hang around JC long enough, most of the members asking the questions start posting "what's the best exhaust for my new V8?"

oh, and i you do happen to find any, feel free to share - i'd be interested to see them

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
I don't suppose suggesting saving your coin and spending it on bitches would be helpful? It's a V6...

Also got 3 years until my opens so may as well be happy in what i go for now and buy a maloo then, I know everyone will say save your money for when you get the car you want but that's the car I want now and I'll spend money on it until then When I get a big bad v8 and pour more money into it because I love working on car and all that :)

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
yer just thought I'd get in early hahah

Mace were working on cam shafts for the SIDI motor I seem to remember.

adamrollo9

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 HSV Clubsport
I drove around with a xr6 turbo for 3 years on my p's, before getting my hsv. If you don't act like an idiot driving around. No problems

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
you might have more luck searching and asking on a Camaro forum

don't bother with searching for hot Pontiac G8 V6s cos there's none, they had a different Trans to the VE so no one's pushed them.

Just go the normal route, built motor, cam, sweet turbo setup with 15psi and then just enjoy it cos it'll be nearly max for the coin you've spent.

What was the aftermarket manifold? CRP6?? Try looking then up them and check of MACE too

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
don't bother with searching for hot Pontiac G8 V6s cos there's none, they had a different Trans to the VE so no one's pushed them.
thanks ducker, good to know. So LLT SIDI = bigfoot/sasquatch ie some say they exist, some say they don't, one day someone may show us they exist but most believe that this day will never happen

Just go the normal route, built motor, cam, sweet turbo setup with 15psi and then just enjoy it cos it'll be nearly max for the coin you've spent.
Recent thread on FI's on alloytecs: https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/forced-induction-sludgetech.231424/post-2612111

What was the aftermarket manifold? CRP6??
Yep, that's the one. I saw a used one of ebay or gumtree the other day for only $750, I think new they are over $2k

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
thanks ducker, good to know. So LLT SIDI = bigfoot/sasquatch ie some say they exist, some say they don't, one day someone may show us they exist but most believe that this day will never happen

yeah the Pontiac's Trans is weak n goes bang. Saw on the G8 board forum that they suggest looking up 'hot Aussie V6s' lol

Yeah most common route I've seen is a CRP6 manifold n turbos, but you might as well build a proper motor n be done with it. That's mainly on VZ alloytec's