Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worked VZ Exec!

JB3s VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Nice car mate, LOVE the interior.
Are they VE seats? where'd you source them if you dont mind me asking, me wanties!

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
[QLIMAX];1101990 said:
image006vul.jpg

are those stocks just painted crome and black in the middle? lol i cant tell

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I'd say because of P plate restrictions in Victoria...

ah yes...i hated those rules...but now with petrol being so high i CBF buying a clubby..spend like 100+ bucks a week on fuel with the ammount of driving I do, still...coulda pimped out somthin better than a white commo, the mans got some skills and I cant wait to see what he does with a car that looks off tap from the beginning!

Burto89

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ S-Pack Ute
That is one smick ride! Ignore the lame chev badge haters. I mean who cares? Anyways love the interior good colour choice with the white.

Good luck on the sale mate.

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
you called chev badges lame and also advised to ignore haters at the same time lol

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
you called chev badges lame and also advised to ignore haters at the same time lol

fail haha ..... lame is and adjective, to describe the chev badge haters.
It could be worded like this the chev badge haters are lame.

To the OP nice ride, love how it looks. you should sell it standard and put all your modified parts on an ss.

[QLIMAX]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo
Thanks guys for the comments guys means a lot! I've spent a joke of amount of time on the car lol. To the person that asked about the ceptors they're black with chrome autobarn trims with centre caps on the front.

just curious why you pumped so much cash into this when it seems you probly coulda bought a clubby from all this work? , not crazy on white exec's and im sure ule get a pretty decent offer on it, even if all the bits n pieces in it will sell for more than the actual car will lol, as much as I...and it seems 90% of the other people on here dont seem to like chev badges on holdens...respect has still got to be given where deserved, you have spent an absolute assload of time and money on this...well done mate! ...interested to see what you get next

Did it as a pay as I go. Was only gonna do audio. Then wanted lower, louder, quicker etc and I don't like to skimp haha. P-plater laws stopped me from a ss or else I would've bought one. This is truly better than an SS now I've got a friend with a ssz mine just needs a pretty cluster and steering wheel.

If I can sell it on new VE 16" ceptors with standard plates I will. If not I will return it to stock except the suspension and system. New p-plater rules might stop me from even being able to sell it. Next car dunno...would go hsv but might wait 5 or so years to blow my $$ on something worthy like a gts coupe with a monster setup. For now looking at an 07 sti or an 07 audi tt.

p.s. I think white execs must be a western suburbs thing. I grew up frothing over white vl sl's, vn bt1's and vr bt1's that I always used to see when I was young haha

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Oh shush.
It's the same as people putting VE GTS 20's on their old VS or whatever, seeing as so many people have.

Not sure i agree there, most people put HSV wheels purely because they look betta not because they think their executive is a w427 if u know wat i mean lol...

I can put up with HSV wheels on Holden's fine (no one would care less if AMG wheels were on Merc's) its is the chev badges though i cannot stand (6's or 8's) I know my engine was made in the states but my car was made in Elizabeth, SA..! Anyway regardless of chev badges the car you have there is one of the best vz execs ive seen..! credit to u.:clap: