Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

workshop manual for vr caprice

94vrcaprice

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
99 wh caprice
im lookin for a workshop manual for a vr caprice could any one tell me what one is the best one to get and where i can but it from?

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
I have Gregorys, Ellerys and Haynes. I rank them in that order and would only recommend the Gregory number 265 ......the other 2 have too many errors and omissions.
You can buy from Supercheap, Repco, Kmart etc or on Ebay where they are usually the cheapest.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I have Gregorys, Ellerys and Haynes. I rank them in that order and would only recommend the Gregory number 265 ......the other 2 have too many errors and omissions.
You can buy from Supercheap, Repco, Kmart etc or on Ebay where they are usually the cheapest.

+1 for Gregories. I have seen an Ellerys book that covers VN/VP/VR with both the 6 and 8. It is the same thickness as the one Gregories that covers only the VS V6 Commodore that I own. They obviously can't have the same amount of information.

94vrcaprice

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
99 wh caprice
ok cool thanks guys i was not to sure on wat one was the best when i had my vk i had 2 diffrent books for the one car as they both were missing bits thanks again