Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

workshops northern beaches

cgbvfssvute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv ute m6
hi all,
Was wondering what if any workshops people are using and recommending on the northern beaches of Sydney. There are loads of v8s around and someone, somewhere is modding them, but who? i know i can go to CHE or Sam's or oztune or order almost any parts of the net i cant beleive there is not some shop in say brookvale doing this work and doing it well. I have a fresh vf ssv ute m6 and would like someone local to do the work if possible. tune, otr cai, exhaust, and then cam stroker or turbo set up later.
Haven't found much on this topic so thought i would start here.
Built a 300zx turbo 10+ years ago and used cromer exhaust (no longer in operation).

Stumped
thanks in advance.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Pretty sure Cromer exhaust had a name change and moved to balgowlah - can't recall what they're called now and no idea what they offer.

That's the limit of my helpfulness there though. If you had a euro, I could point you to a few places, but no such luck with a VF.

cgbvfssvute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv ute m6
thanks tin,
called cromer and he said he wasnt doing that type of work anymore but he has moved to comer heights (just a maintaince mech now), he gave me a number of a guy in gladesville so not sure maybe the relationship went sour between the cromer guys.
thanks