Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worlds Youngest Hoon

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Stupid thing to do but hardly worth a tv story on it.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Pathetic shows such as ACA and Today Tonight are bottom of the barrel journalism hosted by failures in the media industry and watched by intellectually challenged morons.

Sensationalism and scare mongering with inaccurate and misleading representation of actual events.

There's more factual story telling in Dora The Explorer.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
SA recently passed dangerous driving on private property laws (not sure how the other states play out). If that happened here, i'm sure that guy would be locked up already!

Personally i cant see a problem with it. That girl is going to grow up knowing the limits of cars, so i doubt she'll ever be one of those bimbo's driving around texting their whole trip.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
I know someone who leaves skid marks in there undies, enough to get on ACA?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
SA recently passed dangerous driving on private property laws (not sure how the other states play out). If that happened here, i'm sure that guy would be locked up already!

Personally i cant see a problem with it. That girl is going to grow up knowing the limits of cars, so i doubt she'll ever be one of those bimbo's driving around texting their whole trip.

Far out they went through quick. Qld, NSW and Vic won't be too far behind I suppose.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Personally i cant see a problem with it. That girl is going to grow up knowing the limits of cars,

Me either. Hate those slanted current affairs programs as they just sensationalise their side to make sheeple gasp in horror without getting the big picture.

Now who is to say this man won't raise his Daughter to become a drag strip super star, all under controlled conditions? Just because you get a few seconds grab of her in a strapped down car with the *cough* journalist *cough* planting in your heads that she is now a hoon, her Father is a bad parent and she is destined to become a person who exhibits bad behaviour on the roads. Don't listen to their crap and get dumbed down.

How many kids are put in motorised go-karts and mini drag cars and are raised on the strip/race track? Are they hoons too destined to a life doing burnouts on back streets and getting into street races? Read up on Professional drivers, they all started at young ages out on the track or on the farm tearing around, learning to control a car. I have seen footage of a friends young boy, under 5, on his parents property hammering his mini motor bike and doing a bit of circle work. OMG, someone call DOCS and have those parents arrested. They are raising a monster.

Please people stop watching these trash shows and believing the one sided dribble they churn out.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
My daughter will be learning to drive as soon as it's possible for me to teach her, and she'll also be learning (as soon as it's appropriate) how to re-gain control if she loses it - in a controlled environment of course. Now, 19 months old is a bit young, but if she can reach the pedals at 7 then she's more than welcome to have a go :p

Most drivers (in NSW) are terrible because they always have no idea what they're doing, and learning how to drive correctly makes you a hoon. I blame the media and the government for sensationalising 'hoon' drivers, mobile phone usage, and speeding as the only bad things (besides fatigue and alcohol, which are actually legitimate) instead of forcing people to actually learn how to drive safely before they're allowed on the road unsupervised. I'm not saying hoons are necessarily good drivers, but a good driver should be able to control a vehicle that has lost traction, or he's not really a good driver, is he?

I'm actually planning on buying one of those car seat rigs for a computer for playing racing games, and will definitely encourage her to have a go when she's old enough :). I've got the steering wheel, pedals and 6-speed shifter on the way, and the mounting rig will come when I've got a new job :)

Azwellaz

Kickin' it ole skool
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT SS 5.0
Call me crazy but i don't think there is anything wrong with that, especially being on private property, what about all the little kids under 10-12 years of age that join a dirt bike club and race on weekends or race go-karts etc, that's on private property, are they hoons too?

It's just a dad sharing his love of cars and burnouts with his kid which i think is great! Would we hear about it if it was a father teaching his daughter to ride a bike or kick the footy or enjoying whatever hobby it is they are into? We wouldn't hear ****!

What about kids taught to go hunting from a early age or perhaps diving as a sport from great heights or anything else potentially dangerous? You don't hear about it because it is not revenue intake for the goverment

Guys you watch the governing bodies very carefully, there is a pattern emerging and they are slowly but VERY surely trying to really F*** us in the buttocks, everythings hoon related, we'll be up there with murderers and rapists soon, even worse than, know why? Because they can't make any money out of murderers and rapists.....
And the more they can turn car enthusiasts into hoons the better it is for them

SHITS ME!

Cheers

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Media is like a product (Well, it is) where they will show what sells. Hooning sells, so they'll pump it every time it gets slow.

The general, ignorant public like to see "hoons" because it makes them feel better about themselves. Gives them a chance to look down on someone, without feeling like they're discriminating. The more people they label this way, the higher they feel on the social pedestal. Obviously its gotten to the stage where childish fun (I'd call it a serious bonding experience) is labeled a negitive, bad and neglectful thing.

The media has made hoon a derogative term. I find it rather offensive to be truthful.

And i'm a +1 for this father and daughter.