Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worlds Youngest Hoon

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Bit of both.

On one hand, its rather cute and adorable....

However, whilst I understand she wasn't doing anything illegal at the time (being off road), parents of children that age need to be 100% careful of the values they instill in them, for children of this age (7 yrs) cannot think critically. If the child/teen grows up seeing such behaviour (on the roads) as normalised, no amount of driver's ed will really challenge the view that it is ok to do such things on the public road. One needs to look at context - what messages is the girl getting about 'hooning' type behaviour on/off the road at other times? It could be fine, could be toxic. Like children with guns. You can have a safe, positive message, or a negative, dangerous message.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
That is awesome!!

And I feel this is harmless. my parents gave be my first beer when I was 5, I'm not an alcoholic.

I suspect that, given that car looked clean, the kid will probably grow up having an understanding and respect for cars most people don't have.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I don't see the harm in it. I'm sure the dad is teaching her there is a time and a place for it. Although no way I'm showing my 6 year old that cause she'll be asking if she can give it a go in the clubby lol.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
I think it is all a bit of fun. There will always be the prudes that will bang on about how bad or stupid it is \was, you will even get some that will bang on about how this will teach the kid that it is all right to do this on a public road and all the other crap that goes along with it.

Just the fun police getting all pissy, because they never had the opportunity to have some fun when they were kids.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Slow news day. Private property, who cares? Move on Australia. Turning into a nation of sooks.

Sent from here, so you can read it there. via iPhone.

DavoVP

Reaction score
haha mad, I love it what a lucky young girl

YOURUP

Jecs' problem solver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Monaro, Harley Davidson
good on him, least he's going to have a daughter that isnt scared of driving when she gets her P's unlike so many 18 year olds out there, over cautious drivers that cause more accidents than confident drivers.