Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst sq car ever!!

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
After an idea in another thread, i would like to see if we can figure out a way to make the worst SQ car ever, and maybe even get someone to make one and enter an SQ comp.

lets see.. we could get some 4" from somewhere and cut the cones in several places to ruin the sound. be sure to attatch the wires very loosely, so it cuts in and out. Maybe we could run a boss amp and rig it to catch fire (probably wouldnt need to rig it)

anyone got ideas?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
sound quality

VS CALAIS

M6 VF SSV
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV 6spd Manual
And the point of all this ???????

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
LOL...sony xplod gear. 'nuff said.

Actually, why not just tape a $2 battery powered transistor radio to the steering wheel? That'd be the worst by far, but I can't really see the point to this.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
theres not really a point at all, id just really like to see someone enter and see how low a score they can get

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
personally i wouild rather just get an amp and run a pair of **** speakers free air in the doors with an amp driving the speakers to clipping.
worse than sony. sony aint that bad. not a huge difference between that and alpine. yes it is a big difference but normal gear is normal gear.

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
Ipod, running into a stock head unit (through a tape deck converter) running 6x9's in the rear with stock paper cone 4" speakers up the front. Now, that's gunna suck balls.

Might as well throw in a dodgy earth on the h/u so that it cuts in and out each time you go over a bump, and make sure you use an unshielded cable so that you get some serious alternator whine in there.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
easy, use a stock VN HU, two 4" paperscones one reverse polarised with a tape adaptor ( headphone) running off a walkman's FM with another cassete player ( preferably note taker) running a FM sender.

that'd so poorly enough :p