Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wot do i doi??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Have no idea as am new. how do i sell my 5lt and eveything that goes with it? can you guys direct me to the right way pleaese thanks in advance

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...rs-must-read-obey-your-post-will-deleted.html

Minimum Requirements For Posting

Please note that in order to post in the Just Classifieds you MUST have 20 technical posts and have been a member for at least 3 months. Users who post useless comments in order to post in here will have their thread deleted and/or access to this area removed.

Once the above criteria is met, you will be promoted and have complete access to the section. This process runs every hour, please don't go contacting a mod or admin asking why this hasn't happened, chances are it simply hasn't run just yet so be patient.

Requests for access via PM or Email will be ignored for the simple fact this is entirely automated, if you don't have access then you either haven't accumulated 20 technical posts or met the 3 month minimum. No exemptions will be made period unless you are a donating member.

Status
Not open for further replies.