Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wots your fave dance song

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
GABBER baby!!!! lol

Anyone got any old Terrordome CD's???? Been looking for these for years...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
_Mukas_ said:
TRANCE IS WEAK..... how can people like 'techno' but only like the soft end of the stick....the harder the better, well not quite...but hardstyle is the only techas worth listening to...phat base, good 'melodies', decent bpm, just good really....
personal preferance. i used to listen to hardstyle but i got over the sound of dirty, slapped together beats... powertool effects and singing about drugs.

id rather a well planned beat with sweeping melodies and hardly any lyrics. and if there is singing it has to be well written vocals.

besides, id rather tech-trance.. its got the trance feel but its a little more edgy and just a bit more dirty. listen to some marco v :thumbsup:

and as for gabber... its just hardstyle with the speed cranked up :p

someone download that track i posted, give me an opinion :thumbsup:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ohh, just thought of a few ch00nZ!!

refekt - need to feel loved (fuzzy hair remix). fuggin bomb of a track! get it NOW!

marco v - stimulated (v.ision mix)

cut n run - outta space (booty outta space mix). remix of the prodigys 'outta space'. pumps 'ard with a sub :D

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Troy711 said:
personal preferance
Very true...

Troy711 said:
.... and singing about drugs.
Yeh, kinda gets annoying after a while, coz every second song has something to do with cocaine....
Cocaine Mr - DJ Duro
Pure - Dj Zany....has the quote from blow - "this is 100% pure columbian cocaine ladies and gentleman, disco ****"
Coca!n B!zzness - The Prophet
Cocaine mothrfukas - not sure who its by but it has some al pacino in it "this cocaine of yours makes me insane in my fukn brain"
My Brain - DJ Issaac

Troy711 said:
and as for gabber... its just hardstyle with the speed cranked up
yeh, not a fan of that, its like finrg and happy hardcore mixed together....kinda strange.... dont mind finrg tho

it is each to their own when it comes to music and although i only really listen to hardstyle and a little of jumpstyle, i hold a certain place in my heart for trance and hard trance...got me into listening to tekkas in the first place. i havent been out since Pharmacy in February when Showtek, Proteus, Derb & Walt n that were here....that was FUKN PHAT!!!!!!!!:yeah:

StatOmaN

Custom Title
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman
atm it would have to be slam by pendulum

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
_Mukas_ said:
Yeh, kinda gets annoying after a while, coz every second song has something to do with cocaine....
Cocaine Mr - DJ Duro
Pure - Dj Zany....has the quote from blow - "this is 100% pure columbian cocaine ladies and gentleman, disco ****"
Coca!n B!zzness - The Prophet
Cocaine mothrfukas - not sure who its by but it has some al pacino in it "this cocaine of yours makes me insane in my fukn brain"
My Brain - DJ Issaac
dont forget Cocaine - Yakooza :p

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
azzfox said:
dont forget Cocaine - Yakooza :p

i didnt mention that on purpose......its not hardstyle and its only good if your a muzzlord...:rofl:

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
_Mukas_ said:
Ok....Ok.....ive pulled myself together and have stopped laughing at all your "techno" faves..... tiesto OMG ROFL!!!!!!!...queer....anyway

This is the sound of techno today!!! a.k.a hardstyle.....
Dj Duro - Phenomenon (surrent fave)
Tornadozza - Soundfu ck
Psy-man - Backbiter
Luna - Street Knowledge
Activator - Dancefloor to dancefloor
Zany&Pavo - 99.nine
Mike Heart - Sex Machine (isaac rmx) has to be the rmx...the original is ****
the song with the phattest of phat kick ins and will be my first vinyl purchase - Dj Zany - Thugz

Cant wait to get my decks....oooweee.....

What are you gonna do on your decks that you cant do with a multidisk CD player? Apart from mixing the tracks together? Thers nothing better than Hip Hop on the decks IMO. Theres so much skill involved.

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Rant!!!

drewins said:
What are you gonna do on your decks that you cant do with a multidisk CD player? Apart from mixing the tracks together? Thers nothing better than Hip Hop on the decks IMO. Theres so much skill involved.

your are a buffoon.... "What are you gonna do on your decks that you cant do with a multidisk CD player?" hmm...... i wonder...exactly the same thing as anyone else does with decks...mix n play, what any other dj does that has a cd player...:bang:
gtfo of this thread....you dont contribute a thing about techno, question someone who has and continues to, obviously have no idea about djing and its purpose at all, and go on about how theres nothing better than hip-hop(in a techno thread)...... ide abuse you but that would just feed the troll, so ill just call you a buffoon and be done with it...:sleeping: