Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wots your fave dance song

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
_Mukas_ said:
drugface was their first collab under uberdruck records, they only have a handful of releases as producers. they have remixed a lot of tracks and have released a lot on the uberdruck record label http://www.ueberdruck-records.de/index3.htm ... i was interested to see how long they been around n stuff coz theyre playing at pharmacys 6th bday on sept 9 at metro.. http://www.inthemix.com.au/whatson/event/31615/Pharmacy_Black_Reign_In_Blood .. this is gonna be one Uberphat party.... BIG TIME!
go see them dude, you wont regret it. when they were here last time for trans:white they went off!

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Troy711 said:
go see them dude, you wont regret it. when they were here last time for trans:white they went off!

im buying my ticket next week, have money going elsewhere this week. its gonna b a fukn mad nite, uberdruck and yoji, although yoji is a bit trancey for my preference...mind you i am yet to see him live, and its pharmacy bday so its gotta be HARD AS FUK! should be a good one.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
yoji is a sight to see behind the decks. i saw him at the first transmission black magic... i wont forget when he played 'hardstyle disco' and when the breakdown started he jumped up onto a stack of speakers and put his hands in the air as if he was god! i wish i had a camera cos seeing him like that with the lasers behind him and the crowd going off was amazing!

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
the biggest showman i have seen is Proteus. that dude is messed up... when i saw him at Pharmacy a few months ago, its not just him dj'ing, its a full show... a bloke with metal plates on his pants and an angle grinder...you can imagine the sparks flying over the crowd, with proteus' hardcore finrg. two blokes with hooks in there backs connected with chains leaning away from each other and some weird contortionist dominatrix fire breathing bitch... was a show and a half, shame the choons he played werent that crash hot...hes a gun at it, but meh...finrg is a bit quick to dance to for mine