Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would 20' X 10 SSW CONCAVE WHEELS, 5X120

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
If I do get these wheels, as its 45et will that be flush on the guards?

im hoping i wont have to roll my guards, or use spacers or any kind of mods just to fit my wheels n tyres..

Simple i just want a straight bolt on :)

Last edited:

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
They'll stick out like 18mm more then HSV rear wheels. You won't need a roll on stock suspension and I believe you'll be alright anyway.

Definitely get 245/35R20 fronts and 275/30R20 rears thats the factory HSV tyre sizes too

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
They'll stick out like 18mm more then HSV rear wheels. You won't need a roll on stock suspension and I believe you'll be alright anyway.

Definitely get 245/35R20 fronts and 275/30R20 rears thats the factory HSV tyre sizes too

sweet..considering it will stick out 18mm more, is that front and rear??

would you have any pictures that show a ve with 20inch wheels stick out 18mm?? just wana make sure it wont look stupid

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
sweet..considering it will stick out 18mm more, is that front and rear??

would you have any pictures that show a ve with 20inch wheels stick out 18mm?? just wana make sure it wont look stupid

Remember im running sssl at my rear and ssl fronts

if im running 10 at my front and my rear, will this effect my steering at all (understeer)

Last edited:

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
Thanks Grennan

Im running SSSl rears & SSL front.. with off set 45

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

Google any of the sales Brad Kimberley sells in Queensland with the 6 spoke 20s. Your fitment will be basically the same.

if im running 10 at my front and my rear, will this effect my steering at all (understeer)

Oh your going the 20x10 45Ps on the front too. Personally I'd buy the 255/35R20s all round then (sorry I thought you'd get 8.5s on the front and fit 245s n want a staggered look/fit) Understeer? Nah it'll be just like the factory 245s tyres handling wise

The offset isnt very agressive. Youll be fine.

+1 both myself and Grennan have messed about with agressive wheels and it's really not as scary as your think.

al..

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2 ss
Yeah ducker il be running 10 all round, and il be running tyres you recommend 255/35R20 all round...im looking for tyres now

So with all the info you guys have givin my wheels & tyres will fit my VE so no issue at all?

Thanks heaps again guys I really appreciate it :)

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah ducker il be running 10 all round, and il be running tyres you recommend 255/35R20 all round...im looking for tyres now

So with all the info you guys have givin my wheels & tyres will fit my VE so no issue at all?

Thanks heaps again guys I really appreciate it :)

If you go 255 all round there will be no issue. Youll also be able to rotate them.

10" is becomming quite common on the VEs and +45 is not that agressive. Im running a 10" +35 in the pics of my car which will be 10mm further out