Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would this fit a VX!! urgent

ewebz91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sportswagon
Hey mate

Head unit should be no problem but u will have to buy one of those facia things to fill in the gap. The speakers is hard to say. I had 6.5" Clarions in my VX and they went straight in. I Put Vibe 6" in and i had to cut cut away most of my speaker pod. Should be able to fit them in one way or another but personally id be going something a bit better. The speakers arent that great.

tyler_VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
ok thanks, i got a clarion amp and sub so i'll probably just go with the clarion 6.5"

ewebz91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sportswagon
ok thanks, i got a clarion amp and sub so i'll probably just go with the clarion 6.5"

The ones i had are Clarion srq(some random number that i cant remember) They were bout $130 at Autobarn. If u bargain with them a bit you should be able to get them for $100. They are a good cheap setup and pretty easy to install. No mutilation of the speaker pods required :p

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Theres a reason they call it xplode

hellshealer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6
that is the same headunit and speaker pack that i had, and honestly its sh*t, almost no control of anything thing and the RCA make that sub sound like crap