Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you drink recycled water?

Would you drink recycled water?

• Total voters

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Hey as most of you our government wants to introduce recycled water into our water lines to combat the water restrictions.

Would you drink it?

JoshsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
at first i thought no.. coz just the thought of drinking what was once digested in some other guys guts was enough to put me off drinking water for the rest of my life! but after hearing that all major cities around the world use recycled water (eg london, detroit, etc) i figured it cant be too bad. i think id be ok if i didnt know bout it. apparently u cant tell the diff

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Recycled water is used mainly in industry as cooling or cleaning, not used in households. Sometimes it is mixed with fresh water but at a very small ratio to minimise possible health risks. This frees up the good stuff for domestic use. I wouldn't drink it.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
as i said in another thread its suppose to be cleaner and filtered more than regular tap water...

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
If beaties drinkin it and hes still alive then whats the harm. If there was a health risk them would put it thru thats for sure and like i said int he other thread show me one person who can spot the difference. Its a mind over matter thing thats all. Eww i dont wanna drink someone elses piss or ****. Not like its going to have a floater fall out your tap LMAO if it did tho

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
as much as i think its a good idea, i just would be able to bring my self to it. mount frankin for me thanks lol. i reckon i would get half a glass down, think of where it came from and spit it out lol.

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
No I Would Never Drink It.

Hey There Guys,

I would never drink it, i have heard that it was from recycled bodly fluids, if that is the case hell no i aint drinking it all.
:bang:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Haha, it makes me laugh when people say no considering we drink water from dams that have all sorts of crap in them including dead and decaying animals!
Recycled water is used in kidney dialysis so it's pretty pure isn't it?
I would drink it no problem, considering that it's not going to be 100% recycled anyway that your drinking.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
yeh who knows what else has been in our dams :p

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Yeah but only because I saw on that TV show how its made (or some other show on lifestyle channel) they showed the process, it's actually absurdly filtered and cleaned, not much of a water fan myself but I wouldn't have a problem with it