Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you smash them?

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
to the actual post... id love to say i would have hit one.. but i dont believe that i would have.. i would have more than likely held them back while my fiance kicked the **** out of them herself =).

my point to some of the replies is if your carrying a knife around with you your more gutless then the person that wont stand up.. in my books your no bigger then the scum between my toes.. i once was at a party and had a guy going off with one of his mates throwing **** around punching in walls (just stupid ****) so me and my mate got up told them to get the #### out and what not... they left... 5 minutes later i hear people out the front... what happened... there was a bunch of 40+ dirty scummy ####ing LADS.. baseball bats cricket bats, metal poles you name it... they had one.. after confronting the guy that caused this for a second time i copped a nice hit in the back of the head and that was it people they were all around me.. copped a couple of nice hits but got away (never ran so fast in my life really) .. did anyone at that party stand up and try to help.... NO... aussies are pussies... thats it really

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
If you're prepared to bash a woman, especially a pregnant one, then you should expect some serious retaliation.
He was very tolerant. After the kick i would've broken off both her legs and shoved them up her friends arse.

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
if your carrying a knife around with you your more gutless then the person that wont stand up..

Just to clarify, I had the knife pulled on me, I didn't pull a knife on them.. I don't and would never carry a knife, they're great way to escalate a situation.. AND a great way to get a gun pulled on you

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Just to clarify, I had the knife pulled on me, I didn't pull a knife on them.. I don't and would never carry a knife, they're great way to escalate a situation.. AND a great way to get a gun pulled on you

yeah i did read that... didnt mean to make it sound like i was saying you had a knife..

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
I would have started swinging. Then abused all the spineless bastards looking on. Kudos to the guy though. He probably did a top job of protecting his Mrs. without inflaming the situation.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
yeah i did read that... didnt mean to make it sound like i was saying you had a knife..

Wait so who killed Colonel Mustard with the knife in the Lounge Room?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
That's the issue these days, too many pussies who for one, only start **** when they outnumber you and for two, are way too quick to pull a weapon.

When I was 18, there was nothing more that I enjoyed than a decent scrap with a random for bumping me or looking at me for a second too long. You'd go the bloke, smash the crap out of each other and maybe cop one kick while you where down but then it was over.

Then **** started turning sour. I've had a knives pulled on my about a dozen times, though only once what the scumbag prepared to use it and I've got the scars to prove it.

Another time 3 of us were walking home from the pub and 2 cars pulled up infront of us... 8 people got out and started scrapping us. We did alright for a bit as we all had background in martial arts and when the bastards saw they where getting their arses handed to them one of them smashed a bottle over a mates head and then stuck him in the neck.

Was walking home for the pub myself another time about 2min from my house, saw two blokes coming the other way so I decided to cross the road as they looked like trouble and I was way drunk. Thank concluded if me eventually getting away after putting both of them down but I had a beat up face and broken ribs.

I've had my head split open but a woman with a brink in her handbag. Her reason? I decided to break up a fight between my mates and her son. I turned my back. Lesson learnt.

I could keep going for a while but I think I've made my point.

**** is getting ####ing retarded and the main reason for it is this PC bullshit about not being able to do anything to control your children, and then when they are adults they get away with serious crimes with a slap on the wrist. The most they'll get is a few months in a low security prison with a playstation and aircon.

Lock up all the tryhard hero's with the hardened crimes, let them squeel like a pig a couple times in the showers and then see if they re-offend when they get out or will they be too scared to ever go back in.

/Rant

Sorry, I usually end up with the same old rant at the end of these topics but it's so annoying to see what is going on. Like really, if something doesn't get done I hate to see what sort of **** will be going on when I have kids and they trun 18. Need to wear kevlar 24/7 or something!

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
When I was 18, there was nothing more that I enjoyed than a decent scrap with a random for bumping me or looking at me for a second too long. You'd go the bloke, smash the crap out of each other and maybe cop one kick while you where down but then it was over.

Ok I have to put my two cents in on this comment. Sorry but I think your mentality is just as bad as the girls in the video. Or was if you aren't like that any more. But people who fight for a reason as petty as getting looked at the wrong way are animals and deserve to be locked up like one.

Fighting is dangerous full stop. All it takes is one punch to knock someone out, they fall over and hit there head and die as a result of the blow.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Young, dumb, full of cum and with a black belt. That was my excuse. :)

And yeah it was stupid to have that sort of attitude but I don't regret having it because many lessons were learnt from it.

When I was 18 I wouldn't pick fights and I would give the other guy every opportunity to walk away. Plus I never threw the first punch for legal reasons. :)

These days I'm a bit more mature and TRY to avoid and physical confrontations. Mainly because now I think more about others like my fiancee and my family.

But it someone is keen enough I will deliver.

I've also been known to want to "chat" to people in regards to their road rage and dangerous driving on occasion. :)