Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you smash them?

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
lol you sound like one of my mates Jester.. He's a bit of a nutter but definitely someone you want on your side if things get hairy, great guy but not the sort of person you should piss off..bit of a story about him too lol.. One of our other mates took his car to a panel beaters after a prang, this guy was taking way too long to sort it out and in the end wasn't returning phone calls etc.. this went on for three months, my mate ended up cracking the shits and calling this friend of ours to help go pay him a visit.. Turns out this panel beater was wrecking his car and selling parts (how the #### he though he could get away with it I don't know..) anyway, our mate takes him into his office, comes out a few minutes later with the guy saying he would get the car to us in 30 minutes, plus $4K cash to go get the car fixed somewhere else lol.. He never told us what he said to this bloke and I'm pretty sure I'm better off not knowing too ;)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
lol you sound like one of my mates Jester.. He's a bit of a nutter but definitely someone you want on your side if things get hairy, great guy but not the sort of person you should piss off..bit of a story about him too lol.. One of our other mates took his car to a panel beaters after a prang, this guy was taking way too long to sort it out and in the end wasn't returning phone calls etc.. this went on for three months, my mate ended up cracking the shits and calling this friend of ours to help go pay him a visit.. Turns out this panel beater was wrecking his car and selling parts (how the #### he though he could get away with it I don't know..) anyway, our mate takes him into his office, comes out a few minutes later with the guy saying he would get the car to us in 30 minutes, plus $4K cash to go get the car fixed somewhere else lol.. He never told us what he said to this bloke and I'm pretty sure I'm better off not knowing too ;)

Probably used words like 'big objects' and 'no lube'.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
The guy did well.his first priority the whole time was the missus safety.I dont doubt he wanted to start swinging but as soon as it did the girl would have been the target of the others.

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
that would have been a bus full of dead trash
dman i feel so angry now ffs

food for thought on the school bus one day in year 10 a kid from neighbouring school year 9 maybe had his bag take lol
then they went to piss in it
i kicked him in the #### and stomped him
almost went to jail except the sit head year 12er was ""under the influence of alchohol""
his mates had a go at me and i got two of them down before the bus driver knocked me over and stood on me
apparently its unfair to step in the police said
just goes to show its not worth it sometimes at least violence isnt anyway... but
if my unborn child was in danger holy crapola i think i would chuck the skits on~!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
The guy did well.his first priority the whole time was the missus safety.I dont doubt he wanted to start swinging but as soon as it did the girl would have been the target of the others.

exactly right, he didnt aggravate the situation. he kept her safe, and took the hits.. imho hes a top bloke

i wouldve done the exact same. running through my mind wouldve been 'im'a neck these fkn scum black bitchs' but the truth is, scum c**ts like that fight like dogs. look at the video, 4 dirty black c**ts hitting a person who is defendin their missus. fkn aid infested whore.

-Jonno-

CHAPPY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU
that guy handled it pretty chill i woulda had hay makers coming left right and centre hahaha

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I don't know many people that would take that many hits from anyone and still keep their your cool. his push at the end was like, that's enough now!. i was going to say they hit like girls. but i didn't see any lady's in that vid.

People are to busy today to stop and lend a hand. to selfish and consumed by themselves. and that's hard work you know, bit tiring at the end of the day.

impulsed_sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
well if some1 was hitting my misses like that i wudnt be to pleased and wud certinly flip out and get them off her and give em good smack in face with it but will be scary as all **** as you dont kno what people will do like you wont kno if they have a gun or somthing. with violence in young teenagers such as myself have the thoughts of invibility, make it very hard to jsut get up and give em a flogging

what we need and i dont regret saying it is a vigilantie group to partol the the nightlife neiberhood every second weekend jsut to explain to these young idiots that this behavior will not be tolerated and we dont want your behavior making are suburb look bad

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
definately had my fair share of trouble around my area try stand up for the little bloke you cope it twice as hard but makes you feel better in a way things are just to crazy these days but u dont think about the consequences till its to late im still on a section 12 bond for anothe 6 months due to some scumbags on the train i did the right thing me and my mate stuck up for a family took there kids to the city for new years 3 18 yr olds sayin there gunna smash the kids fatherand carying on throwin stauff at them me and my mate verbaly floged em get of the train and 1 of em pulls out a knife i was in shock me mate ripped a bar off 1 of the seats and goes wanna use weapons do ya he hit him with the pole till the knfe was dropped then it ended spent the day in a cell 5thousand in legal fees and 2 section 12 bonds he did excellent try not 2 use violence its not the answerebut that would go out the window when ya missus and kid comes into it