Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you smash them?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
9RAW: Strangers bash pregnant teen on bus on MSN Video

The guy in this is very tolerant of the situation.

At what point is is alright to start smashing random slags that are beating on your missus and kicking you in the head?

I think the kick to the head would the the last straw with me and then it would be on for young and old.. or in this case male or female.

Discuss?

After due consideration scratch that. First attempt at contact with my fiancee and it would be on.

If it was just the slags beating just on me then I think the head kick would be the final straw.

Last edited:

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute
If that was my girlfriend, and she was pregnant, I would have been swinging after the first one hit her. :boxing:

I just cant beleive the contrast between countries.. If that was in Australia I guarantee you about 6 or 7 people would have jumped up.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
lol, i would protect my missus at any cost. having a closer look at the vid, it seems the incident started when someone stole something from the white girl, when she tried to get it back the **** started. looks very much like a black Vs white incident to me. if it was me, the first one that hit her wouldn't have walked off the bus

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I wouldn't go as far as saying "smash" but I would go as far to say "push down/throw and submission"

Whether or not I was the guy or just another passenger I would be grabbing the emergency door opener and would be throwing slag out the door left right and center, however I do not think I could push myself to punch a female it would just be too far.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
If that was my girlfriend, and she was pregnant, I would have been swinging after the first one hit her. :boxing:

I just cant beleive the contrast between countries.. If that was in Australia I guarantee you about 6 or 7 people would have jumped up.

Yeah I agree, if **** like that happened here, the bus every bloke on the bus wouldve been up.

However, thats America for you. Very scared of "what if they have a gun".

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ You would be suprised actually...

I've been on a train when something similar was occuring and no one lifted a finger.

I was thinking about it but I remembered what she told me once, she prefers me alive over a hero.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

What a load of ****. Australians are some of the biggest pussies out there.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
too true unfortunately... rowdy drunks on a train and no one says boo
not that i currently have a missus but if i did id get her out of there first... then if she was ok go back... if theres 3 guys there you can only really stop one so get her to safety first would be my idea

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute

Well ill always remember the time on perth trains when there were two kids, laughing and playing on the train and looking out the window. They werent disrupting anyone or even being loud, when all of a sudden some dodgy looking bloke on drugs gets up and starts going off and getting real aggressive and right up in their face at the kids and the aunt (who was with them by herself). He looked like he was about to hit the aunt, and before anyone else could do anything some tradie sitting a few rows back jumps up and grabs this guy by his shirt and slams him into the doors of the train and tells him to leave them the #### alone, that they're only kids playing. Then at the next station the tradie grabs this guy and throws him out the open doors and the train leaves without him. the whole carriage clapped for him.

PS: This was ten years ago, and I was one of those kids.