Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wraith & Dems MX6 Mk2

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
As I said to wraith, I refuse to destroy a perfectly good, registered car. Plus he'll never enjoy the auto like he does the manual one. On top of that his door handles are colour coordinated.

I need to a car to start with the basics of panel beating so she's the guinea pig lol.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I said to dem just leave the outside stock and don't bother fixing it but eh whatever she wants to do. The wheels are common sized 5x114.3. Tyres are pretty much new so won't be looking at changing rims for a while. Will go get some interior shots.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
More pics!

6fG4Rpp.jpg

xL7IS8h.jpg

aTnX2zv.jpg

Even has the sticker that came with the seat covers. Guy said he spent over $300 on them when he got them.

nIJEqJt.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
No lawn bowls stuff but it does have the genuine Mazda tool kit it originally came with

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
oooh lambswool

wheres the lawn bowls gear? did you check the boot?

I know right. Kiwi heaven in that car at the moment.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
pretty similar to my 929 (though not as high spec) always hated those tbar auto so high and out of place my 929 was the same does it have the power/econmy/od button on it?

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Haha xD

Thats a cool find dem, id imagine they'd be pretty difficult to come across nowadays hey?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah has a switch on the dash for power/econ. Automatically goes into power mode when you boot it though. To find a car like this would be near impossible. Most of these are either badly modified or just having bulk issues due to age. The person I bought it off's wife actually would of prefered to keep the Mazda over their new Audi.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
pretty similar to my 929 (though not as high spec) always hated those tbar auto so high and out of place my 929 was the same does it have the power/econmy/od button on it?
My first car was an 84 929. Awesome car that had so many luxury specs, way ahead of so many vehicles of its time.

Haha xD

Thats a cool find dem, id imagine they'd be pretty difficult to come across nowadays hey?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Not entirely sure. I had them in my 929 but I was only the second owner. I'd assume most would be lost over the years.