Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wreckers

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
I am in need of a boot garnish, front right blinker and an SS brake light. Can these be found easily at a wreckers?

Can anyone recommend some good Commodore wreckers in Sydney (or near Earlwood) and provide average prices for the above items? Thanks for your help everyone.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
pretty easy up there in nsw as in melb (wreckers all over the place) the garnish,blinker are no worrries (allover the place in wreckers) the ss tail lights im not sure on?
I am in need of a boot garnish, front right blinker and an SS brake light. Can these be found easily at a wreckers?

Can anyone recommend some good Commodore wreckers in Sydney (or near Earlwood) and provide average prices for the above items? Thanks for your help everyone.

take it easy and best of luck with the cheapest of prices from the wreckers.... try here>>>>>>>>>> http://www.autorepairers.com.au/suburbslist_wreck.htm and heres a locality guide to some wreckers near you>?? hope it helps>>>>> http://www.communityguide.com.au/suburb.cfm?/earlwood-2206/cat/automotive/wreckers/

Last edited:

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Thanks for the reply justbad4you. Do you know any prices I should expect to be paying for it all?

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
THATS A FUNNY 1 ? IVE FOUND if theres a few wreckers local to each other? the prices are pretty fair....when you get wrecckers who have nO competition the PRICES go up,,,,
Thanks for the reply justbad4you. Do you know any prices I should expect to be paying for it all?

best thing to do is ring aroung and see whos cheapest.......cheeers and good luck

tezza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Best bet will be to try Commwreck

ekuls

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
Agreed, best would be Commwreck...

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Commwreck sounds good. From searching it on Google, is that the one in Condell Park on Ilmar St? I've never been there but have heard here and there about it but never made plans to go for a trip there. Should be worthwhile though.

ekuls

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
They know what they talkin bout there too...