Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking 5.0l VQ Stato in SA

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Btw, Cheers Churnit for the brakes. Putting them on tonight, also got some new rear rotors and feroddo pads .......

Rear brakes are on fronts to go on tonight.

churnit

Cheap parts!
Reaction score
Iv'e got 2 sets of 17"s. The ones in the pic above, 2 of them are scratched from the stack, I reckon there fixable, sand em out and respray. Good tyres on them. Looking for $500. The other set only 1 is damaged but I dont think its repairable as they have a machined finish. Still ok to drive on it if you didnt want to replace it straight away only cosmetic damage. I'll take pics and put em up tomoro as a separate thread.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Hey Churnit, How much for the 1 inch master cylender off the statesman or the 5 litre executive? I need one for the brakes you sold me.

Cheers

Adam :w00t:

churnit

Cheap parts!
Reaction score
$30 or Iv'e got a recently rebuilt one for $50. Would have thought the v6 cylinder would work, maybe even the same but Iv'e never actually compared them.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
it shouldnt say 15/16 on the master ..... it should say 1 or 1' .... if its for 50 for the rebuilt one does that include the resivour?

Does it seem to be a direct fit to the standard v6 edition?

Cheers

Adam.

churnit

Cheap parts!
Reaction score
Ok well Iv'e got both then, those brakes I sold you were fitted to a V6 with the 15/16 cylider and worked fine so you shouldn't need to change it to get them to work. The 1" is identical in shape and will bolt straight in. Reservior included with cylinder.

Sir Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais & VY SV8
whats the rear bar and garnish like?