Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Wrecking Green VS calais S2As

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
hi have u still got many parts left. just wondering is the auto tbar and console avalable can u pm me the price and what auto is in it and if its avalable and $$$$$

CHEERS RUMBUCK

Yeh my garage is full still have plenty Umm what console are you after and what is the auto T-bar sorry for my noobness ppl

rumbuck

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS COMMY UTE SER II
im looking at changing my vs ute from colum to t-bar floor shift as it was a bench bucket seeta and the center one has been removed i want a t-bar the lot i got nothing in the center at the moment and is the box a 7hdd?????

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
im looking at changing my vs ute from colum to t-bar floor shift as it was a bench bucket seeta and the center one has been removed i want a t-bar the lot i got nothing in the center at the moment and is the box a 7hdd?????

How can i find out if it is a 7hdd?

Special-T.B.K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1 T5
Hi mate,
Still got any of the Exhaust? Also keen to look at some trims. Can you PM me your details, thanks!

rumbuck

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS COMMY UTE SER II
pm sent hope to hear soon

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
Ok ummm i dont know how to sell stuff i would be bad sales rep. I just need it gone any part any resonable price wont be refused for example the window wiper stalks and indicator stalks going for like 25 on ebay ill do for 12$ sweet condition just need it gone