Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking VK como

Taso

Reaction score
Members Ride
R33 GTS-t
Wrecking VK como everything must go, PICS ADDED entire car $350

ok... afta long deliberation, i have decided to get rid of the good old VK. Its just too annoying and too much trouble for me to restore. Got other stuff to do like drifting.

Anyhu, the car is going to be sold to wreckers so if ne1 wants any parts from it, let me know....

Im located in inner SE melbourne, and parts car is going to wreckers by Friday next week. PM or call me for offers on parts. Will consider ANY offer, so dont be shy, i wont be offended. I guess the most valuable parts will be:

Newly rebuilt carby with receipts: $100

Headlights: $50 each
Tail lights: $40 each
Panels: $20 each
blown engine: $20 + come anr remove it urself
entire car: $350
back seats: $40
rear venetians: $50
radiator: $50
battery: $10 each (got a few lying around)

These are by no means set prices, if u want a part call me and we can come to an arrangement. Pics will be here soon

Any other parts PM/call me, all offers will be considered

Call 0412 722 933 for more info

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00059.JPG

DSC00060.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

Last edited:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
interior colour? front armrests in good condition? Im after just the regular exec style ones, in cerulean.

Taso

Reaction score
Members Ride
R33 GTS-t
interior colour? front armrests in good condition? Im after just the regular exec style ones, in cerulean.

Interior is cream. The armrests i think are in good nic, but they may have some fading. You can have them for $10 each

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Interior is cream. The armrests i think are in good nic, but they may have some fading. You can have them for $10 each

thx, but I need cerulean.

blakestone01

No dice..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk
If you could post up some pics that would be great. How long was it on the car for after you got it rebuilt? Did you notice better fuel economy after you got it rebuilt? Thanks

Taso

Reaction score
Members Ride
R33 GTS-t
If you could post up some pics that would be great. How long was it on the car for after you got it rebuilt? Did you notice better fuel economy after you got it rebuilt? Thanks

what happened was my car kept stalling coz some needle thing in it was stuffed and it was flooding the engine with fuel, so the mechanic rebuilt it and it ran perfect.

It was on the car for at most 2 months when i blew the engine so its hardly been used.

Ill take pics 2moro and post up