Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking VN berlina 5L, lots of other parts. V8 gas setup

Devils_VK

Owner of VKYOOT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VKYOOT
Wrecking VN berlina, lots of other parts. V8 gas setup UPDATED 16/10

I have here

A VN berlina 5L that im wrecking, items gone already are kit, wheels, engine/tranny.

So if you need anything just ask.

NEW PARTS ADDED

VN-VS manual console, whole console, insert, gear boot, ciggy lighter and ashtray (all immaculate condition, ashtray doesnt have any corners chipped off). - light grey with dark grey insert - $150
Image001.jpg

It has a pretty smick interior, could do with a clean, has fold down centre in rear seat with fold down armrest in it all, made from cloth(i think), price is for front and rear seats and door trims, possibly parcel shelf also - $100

PICS......interior is THE SAME AS THIS...........***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL INTERIOR*****

berlinainterior3.jpg

berlinainterior2.jpg

berlinainterior1.jpg

V8 gas setup, was in the VN berlina when i purchased it, all checked 12 months or so ago. Everything needed to make your injected V8 run on gas - $500

V8 diff, stronger than the V6 diff as they are shot peened from factory, not sure if its LSD or not, had a "high performance" diff tag if its LSD - $300, if not $100.

Front rotors from vn v6, used for 1000km or so, not even worn, comes with good pads - $50

1x VL calais rim, with good tread tyre, has a slow leak, look to be polished - WAS $50 NOW $30

1x VK calais rim, good tread - $20

VR calais V6 motor done 230 thou kms, taken from a wreck i had at the start of the year, was running good then, no loom but most other associated parts - WAS $100 NOW $75

if u need any parts at all for vn v6 let me know as i probably have them laying around.

If u need anythin from the VN berlina 5L just ask as i still have complete interior n stuff in it.

PM em on here
email [email protected]
or call 0429808880 - Jon - ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT, I NEED THIS STUFF GONE.

Last edited:

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
where you located?

Devils_VK

Owner of VKYOOT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VKYOOT
Geelong, Vic.

I can post some stuff at your expense, what were you interested in?

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
I'll take the front rotors and pads off the vn for $50 I may take a look at some other stuff when I come down to pick them up, too :)

edit: called and arranged, see you on Tuesday :D

Last edited:

Devils_VK

Owner of VKYOOT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VKYOOT
Hey man

heres some pics 4 ya

rotors2.jpg

rotors1.jpg

rotors.jpg

ALSO HAVE H/D CLUTCH TO SUIT RB30, NEED IT GONE $100, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, RETAILS FOR $250-300.....HAS HAD VERY LITTLE USE

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture034.jpg

MORE PARTS

vn series 1 crank and flywheel, surface rust from sitting round - $50

VP V6 auto tranny worked fine in a mates car, he converted to manual - $20 take it away, can come with flexplate and converter

slayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wgn
got any pix of Front struts, lowered pedders springs with control arm and Z bar attached,

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Interested in the gas kit, can you price transport to Orange, NSW 2800? Also what date is stamped on the tank?

Devils_VK

Owner of VKYOOT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VKYOOT
sorry people....cant get pics as my camera is stuffed....my sister took it to the beach and filled it with sand, oh how nice she is.

The springs.....are red....LOL....

heres a pic of how they sat in the car
THE WHITE CAR!!!!
DSC02086wideS.jpg

Date on the gas tank is: Feb 2005.
But i dunno about freight, its still 3/4 full and i dunno how 2 empty it, and as its used to hold flammable liquids i dunno if freight companys would wanna touch it even after its been emptied, your welcome to call around and see if they will freight it im pretty busy with skool at the moment so if you could do it then by all means. My postcode is 3216.

Devils_VK

Owner of VKYOOT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VKYOOT
Also have VR calais IRS diff , housing, with centre and CV shafts - $50

slayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wgn
ok spo can u remeber how much the front springs dropped the front