Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Wrecking vn s2 Lots of good bits LSD calais trim pacemakers hi stall

vp_304

Reaction score
Hey guys got a vn s2 v6 that was supercharged but mate sold the supercharger and I am wrecking the car now for a few bits have the following bits leftover for sale.

Vn v8 lsd diff --- SOLD ---

1 inch master cylinder great for vt conversion gives you a beter pedal.
$70

Exchaust and pacemakers -- SOLD ---

Vs statesman center console covers will fit any vn onwards consoles. Black in colour rare in black
$70

Also have statesman/calsis black (very rare) console lid with ciggy lighter at the rear
$40

Dominator 2500 hi stall converter (5 thousand k’s old) cost over $600 new to suit vn vp v6 (don’t know if it will work in vr vs vt etc)
$250

Vn Calais interior all seats good except for driver seat has a small 1cm rip and 1 ciggy burn. Rear seat and passengers side seats are like new. Rear seat has 1 stain that would prob come out. Looks like a chocolate stain or something lol. Also comes with door trims that have Calais material on them also
$150

Vn Calais grill has slight mark over were holden is written on it other wise in good nick
$40

Hayman reece towbar will suit vn/vs
$70
Worth nearly $300 new

Located in melb west suburbs
Email [email protected] for mobile number.

Last edited:

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
hmm i might have to check the door trims out when im up there. would you sell just the two front ones seperate to the rears?

vp_304

Reaction score
Il see how i go with the rest of the interior 1st mate before i separate stuff

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
does the rear seat have the extra bolstering for left and right passengers?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
will the exhaust bolt in place of my original exhaust? (the 2.5 cat)

vp_304

Reaction score
yes will bolt up to factory cat and factory mounting spots.
are u interested in the cat back exhaust or the pacemakers

im not shore about the converter as i never drove the car but i drove it on jackstands and it shifted good and i could get it up to 2 grand easy and that was on the handbrake as the car had no brakes when i got it.
Im guesing it would be lockup as my mate i got the car of used the car for the 6 months the converter was in as his daily driver. but dont take my word on it

Calais rear seat and fronts are nice a comphy they are bolseterd (beter side support etc) more than your normal exec berlina ss seats.

Located in melb west suburbs right near the westgate bridge

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
yes will bolt up to factory cat and factory mounting spots.
are u interested in the cat back exhaust or the pacemakers

just interested in the cat back exhaust, how much difference is there in it compared to a normal exhaust? (sound, power [if there is any :S], economy etc etc)

vp_304

Reaction score
it has a rear resonator so it isnt to loud. So the cops cant hassle you. You can always take the rear ressie of it if you want it louder.
Standard v6 system is 2 1/4 so its a tad smaller and has offset mufflers which restrict flow a lot. Economy may get a little beter as the car can breath a lot beter with a beter bigger exchaust on it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Hey Mate ill take the extractors! Consider sold! I just need info as address and such.