Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking vp calais, what to take off?

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
I have a mate that has a vp calais in his front yard, i am pulling the front seats out for my vl becuase they are immaculate, anyway for an agreed price he said take as much as you want. So i thought i might aswell and get some money back, the only thing is i don't know what breaks on vn/p's and what people are chasing. So any sought after parts that i could easily sell becuase they are no use to me im just pulling them off and selling them, don't want parts sitting here forever either
so far i have
All power window switches
interior light

I'm thinking im going to get the tailights and garnish maybe climate control thingy and maybe the power mirror switch thingy, Are the calais grills sought after or not really? Any info would be greatly appreciated

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Dude there's shitloads on a vp Calais that's chased. Grille yes all the chrome trim around the windows, chrome door moulds if in good condition, taillights garnish and loom, climate unit, seats, and plenty more

LordMayhem

Here For A Good Time!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
cluster and switch blocks plus looms. the plastic trim above the rear windscreen if you can get it off in one peice.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V6 One Tonner & LX SL/R 5000
Body Control Module (BCM) and the remotes to go with it would be good.