Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrecking: VQ 5 Litre Statesman: Updated with prices pg 4

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
gday i dont know if avaliable but is the 5L oil dipstick, 6x strut bolts,ignition module, lh wiper switch which has washer jets and windscreen wipers contro + hazards dimmer and interior light on it.

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
im after the front door exterior door trims

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
RVN 355: You want just the dipstick itself or the dipstick & tube?? I have both, Ignition module not available (keeping for spare), strut bolts?? You mean the 13mm nuts that hold the top to the tower?? L/H switch block is available, however i want around $50 for it as it is to suit the level 3 dash.

Ridah: Man, for a part that small, why not just go to the wreckers?? Waste of time & money posting from Melbourne to Sydney for a $5 part......

VPWAGZ: Exterior door trims, you mean the moulds that run along the middle of the door or the ones that run along the bottom of the window? If you mean the moulds along the middle, i want to sell them as a full set and the ones that run along the window are already sold.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
hey mate can you pm me a rough price for the climate control set up and drivers side loom.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
QNLOOK: I went and had a better look at the interior in the daylight. It is in very good condition for its age. It has some wear on the drivers side seat but there are no rips or tears in any of the seats. There are a few little marks but nothing major, basically just needs a vacuum. Door trims are mint, except the front ones have had holes put in them for speakers. You will see them in the pics.

Last edited:

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Well if noone buys the full set i really want those door trims! Willing to come up next weekend and get the parcel shelf and the 4 door trims and 2 rear power window buttons/mechanisms.

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
i mean the ones that run along the middle of the door price?

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
is the diff lsd? also how much for the boss kit?