Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] wrecking vq 5litre

vr-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
after wiring loom for series 3 dash if its the same as v6. also auto console. prices for both

spirto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice II
Ouuuuch on the car... hope your ok...

I do have a shell which is perfect for rear cut and shut repairs. But you would need someone with bit of time on his hands, I do know U-Pull-it Elizabeth has a perfect shell, that you could do a swap out etc.

If you do end up stipping it, can you post some pics of the door trims, centre console, glove box lid, fuse panel lid, steering wheel, fog lamp covers, I might be interested.

Thanks

vsv8berlinawag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II 5 ltr Berlina Wagon
What about your nuts ? I have identical mags to yours and the chrome on mine has started to flake away. If yours are in good nick, how much ?

sus_calais

SIR 355
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice
hey guys..a few more pictures. i would actually rather sell the car as whole..two guys are interested at the moment but if they both decide they dont want it ill be wrecking it.will no for sure asap. cheers

Attachments

• Copy of Image538.jpg
    Copy of Image538.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Image549.jpg
    Image549.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 193

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
It's pretty much sold....I've put a deposit on the whole car, just need to find a way to pick it up and hand over the rest of the cash. :thumbsup: