Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Wrecking VS V6 commodore, many parts still available, Rochedale, Brisbane

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
ITEM: I have a series 1 V6 commodore acclaim that i am in the process of pulling apart. Getting to the point that i need it all gone, no reasonable offers refused.

The car is a dark greeny blue colour, code b148, although the clear coat is either peeling or completely gone on most panels, ecxept for the boot which is reasonable still.

I will list a bunch of things with negotiable prices, but if you need other parts, feel free to ask as i am not listing everything.

I will post if required, and even have a cheap courier i can use, but getting to the post office may take a while due to being busy at the moment.

Car can be viewed and bits picked up most afternoons, from around 4:30-6:30 pm or most sundays

I have limited internet at the moment, so I may take some time to respond through the forum, please call or text for faster service, 0405708909, Matt.

Std front vs brake rotors, calipers and ferodo pads. Rotors have Lots of meat left and pads have about 20kms only on them. $50

Power steering rack. Have not pulled it off yet, boots are torn, otherwise worked well enough. $40

Door trims and various other interior trim + back seat, all needs a little bit of a clean, but all fairly good cond, $free

Mace engineering 25mm manifold spacer, used but still in good cond with all reqd bolts $80

Radiator with hoses and thermo fan good cond $50

Electric mirrors both work and can include switch $30

Tail lights RHS VGC, LHS not faded but has a little crazy cracking through the middle of it $40

CONDITION: Used/wrecking

PRICE: Negotiable or Make an offer

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup from rochedale most afternoons or sundays

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Matt 0405708909 either call or text

OTHER INFO: Will continue to add parts as i take them off

PICTURES: Will try to put some up, but computer is very crap and annoying

Last edited:

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Tow bar setup with wiring and towball, the type that has the brace that bolts into the boot floor $65

Tow bar setup as above minus the wiring $40

Front bumper with the metal support bracket that sits in behind, paint a little faded in places and some scratches otherwise ok $50

Rear bumper fading paint and has had a small knock in the left side $20

wiper motor and wiper arms gc $20

Have several 15" steelies with tires, some worn, 1 brand new. $ make offers

Rear quarter windows both gc and with a slight tint $15 each

Last edited:

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Dont you just hate it when that happens?!!

Ecotec engine, was put in my car approx 10k ago and the guy i bought it off said it had around 180k's on it. Has no intake plenum or injectors or alternator, was running pretty well, $150

Front guards, clear coat mostly gone on them but otherwise good and straight $30 each

Boot, has the best paint on the whole car, clearcoat still 95% good and straight $40

Bonnet, clear coat totally gone but otherwise good and straight $40

IRS LSD 3.08 gears in reasonable cond, no noises, just not so tight anymore, but still turned both tires in a straight line $130, or $160 with K frame, axles and brakes

MiniSpool centre 28 spline no gears suit lots of commodores IRS or Live axle $70

Indicator/cruise control stalk GC (have the cruise control actuator also if interested) $15

Wiper stalk GC $10?

PBR brake master cylinder and brake booster GC $25

2 x MAF's std V6 both GC $10 ea

Airbag from the steering wheel in GC (have the one in the dash if you know how to get it out) $make an offer

Fan speed resistor, nearly new paid $50 from holden $20

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
will have soon an awesome V6 power up kit, it will include complete m90 supercharger setup (including manifold, injectors, supercharger, heads, belt) yellaterra 1.9-1 roller rockers, MSD coils, mace engineering bored out throttle body and MAF, pacemaker extractors to suit auto (tried them on a manual and they hit on the bellhousing) plus a friend has a 10 pound pulley to suit brand new. Its not ready yet, but let me know if you might be interested.

Also have IRS diff GC with minispool and 3.45 diff gears. Was used in a standard VS SS for about 2 months and aside from being annoying in carparks etc, it really livened up the car. $300

Std VS V8 SS front struts with springs and rear matching IRS springs, struts still felt ok, only changed as new SSL springs were on struts already $50

T5 manual gearbox with 6 bolt flywheel (will need 8bolt for anything not ser1 vn) and pedal box, was bought for a project which did not go ahead so gearbox is in unknown cond, but was told it was good $150

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
$150 for engine minus intake plenum and injectors, and alternator otherwise complete, working in good order (has been sitting for a few months now though) and has approx 190kms on it. Its still in the car but i can have it out on sunday.

venerableChicken

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Mini spool diff centre, no gears 28 spline GC $50

Belden hi temp 8mm plug leads suit vt v6. paid $70 for them and they were used for about 2 months, VGC $15

19" rear motocross tire 110/90-19 still quite good, kenda carlsbad $35

All window glass available, drivers door glass tint is terrible and scratched, all others are quite good $ from $5