Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Wrecking: VX S Pack - 2000 - Tiger Mica

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
I sold the boot off the car as a complete unit. Would one from a VX Berlina be compatible as I probably kept the ones off the Berlina I had with a damaged boot.

yeah that might work

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Hey mate did you ever end up getting rid of the cup holder compartment? If not any chance on a PM for it?
Also did your Rear Left tail lights ever leak water? Because mine does, haha and I am curious on the price and if it would fit my VX II Clubby R8. Should do, but.. never know..

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Hey mate did you ever end up getting rid of the cup holder compartment? If not any chance on a PM for it?
Also did your Rear Left tail lights ever leak water? Because mine does, haha and I am curious on the price and if it would fit my VX II Clubby R8. Should do, but.. never know..

Hi mate, its only the open style cup holder two holes with no pop open lid. Is this what you're after. The tail lights won't suit a Clubsport. Clubsports have the same lights as a Berlina / Calais with the reflectors in them. Executive, Acclaim, Lumina, S and SS all have the other style of lights with no reflectors.

A+d+a+m

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Series II R8 Clubsport Build 295
how much tread is on the rims?

dalty69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S-pak
just wondering if the power window switch, BCM, and the regulators out of the rear doors are still available, and if so, how much?