Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WRECKING VY II (25th Anniversary) Many Parts Avalaible

[ASLYVY]

DavidP
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Executive
sorry to hear, just wondering how much for the silver dash trim around the instrument cluster, the centre console and center console silver trim and the silver trim around the center part of the dash? thanks.

the trim around the console and cluster are "tempest grey" not silver?

for the parts you asked for:

instrument cluster surround: $30

the centre console is in two pieces?..the upper console from the radio up and then from the radio down...

so make an offer on which part you need ?

the console is also surrounded in the "tempest grey" colour not silver, sorry if the pictures are deceiving ? :S

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
[ASLYVY];1414059 said:
the trim around the console and cluster are "tempest grey" not silver?

for the parts you asked for:

instrument cluster surround: $30

the centre console is in two pieces?..the upper console from the radio up and then from the radio down...

so make an offer on which part you need ?

the console is also surrounded in the "tempest grey" colour not silver, sorry if the pictures are deceiving ? :S

yeh that's the colour, same as my vy ss by the looks of it, i'll take the instrument cluster surround, i need both the upper and lower console pieces as well, $30 each for them, sound ok?
so $90 for all 3 pieces?

are there any marks or scratches on them or are they all ok?

[ASLYVY]

DavidP
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Executive
yeh that's the colour, same as my vy ss by the looks of it, i'll take the instrument cluster surround, i need both the upper and lower console pieces as well, $30 each for them, sound ok?
so $90 for all 3 pieces?

are there any marks or scratches on them or are they all ok?

you can take all three for $100!

they in perfect condition, only a tiny mark from a hands free kit fitted previously on the passenger side that i will try and remove with eucalyptus oil or wax and grease remover tomorrow, though it is barely noticeable.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
[ASLYVY];1414102 said:
you can take all three for $100!

they in perfect condition, only a tiny mark from a hands free kit fitted previously on the passenger side that i will try and remove with eucalyptus oil or wax and grease remover tomorrow, though it is barely noticeable.

done as long as there all ok i'll take them, consider them sold.
was it just the adhesive pad stuck to it and definatly not screws?

my current trims have screw marks and knicks that have been patched over before i bought it from previous owner screwing things into the trims. have been wanting to replace them for a while, so yeh consider them sold, whats the best way to arrange payment and pickup? where abouts are you located and what time is best for you? or is courier ok?

just had another look are they a dark grey or a light grey?

Last edited:

[ASLYVY]

DavidP
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Executive
UPDATE

other parts for sale include:

BRAND NEW (NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO EVEN PUT IT ON THE CAR) Custom leather steering wheel with red inserts (DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRBAG, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS OR AIRBAG COVER i.e Centre piece): $300

VY Dashmat: $15.00

Used VY Headlight Protectors: $20.00 for pair

Last edited:

[ASLYVY]

DavidP
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Executive
done as long as there all ok i'll take them, consider them sold.
was it just the adhesive pad stuck to it and definatly not screws?

my current trims have screw marks and knicks that have been patched over before i bought it from previous owner screwing things into the trims. have been wanting to replace them for a while, so yeh consider them sold, whats the best way to arrange payment and pickup? where abouts are you located and what time is best for you? or is courier ok?

just had another look are they a dark grey or a light grey?

Yes, then these are for you as this was only stuck on with adhesive and i have been the only owner of this car!

well, i am in Hoppers Crossing 3029, pick up would be the easy option depending on where you are coming from, though if you are willing to sort out courier and the cost that will also be ok?

thanks