Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WSM248 (mild) cam

Mike Litherous

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssv
Personal plates are a personal thing. I don’t mind them but only problem with a car u may drive hard on occasion it becomes more rememberable for others who don’t enjoy your exploits. Especially in a smaller town.

Man if u wanna get some go for it don’t let others dissuade u

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Here, here.
What was the total cost Tryg?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Fark that sounds good....esp from around -0.06.....sooo deep.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
B5ED6E42-5DB8-4F4C-8D65-EDDA380E5E86.jpeg
Here, here.
What was the total cost Tryg?
$3600

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
I love the torque, can feel big difference. Awesome.

The pant at idle is really good.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
First impressions: on the way home, the fuel economy is showing 2L/100km higher in just about every gear, situation (was expected). The take off is a tad better, then really comes alive about 3,000rpm, where it becomes animal....chirps and steps out hard. Driving up the Toowoomba range, at 60kph and then into an 80-zone, dumped from 6th to 4th and chirped hard again. Nice.

Only thing I seemed to lose in the tune, was the nice little throttle blips on down change, they've been tuned out...because they're no longer there.

It idles very nicely, has more cologne to it now at idle (mmmm..motor spirit!) and will have a tad more presence...I'm hoping.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
First impressions: on the way home, the fuel economy is showing 2L/100km higher in just about every gear, situation (was expected). The take off is a tad better, then really comes alive about 3,000rpm, where it becomes animal....chirps and steps out hard. Driving up the Toowoomba range, at 60kph and then into an 80-zone, dumped from 6th to 4th and chirped hard again. Nice.

Only thing I seemed to lose in the tune, was the nice little throttle blips on down change, they've been tuned out...because they're no longer there.

It idles very nicely, has more cologne to it now at idle (mmmm..motor spirit!) and will have a tad more presence...I'm hoping.

What fuel usage are you getting? Mine since the W557 package is bad, jumped about 8L/100km from stock. Going in again tomorrow for some data logging. Open road it is good but in the city bad. Car is running awesome just the fuel usage should be around 20l/100km with the package I am told, but it is sitting about 28l.