Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] WTB: 17"s-18"s (mabey 19"s)

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Hey, was origonally after 17" VX SS rims, anyway i want to but something around 17-18 mabey 19s wanna have some rubber on them, looking to spend around 600ish, can people just tell me what they have, mabey some pics and prices.

wanna keep it around my area a bit as its hard for me to get to places without P's.
may be able to organise a place forthem to be kept in sydney untill i can get own there and get them.

Cheers

ozyprd

want to know more
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs senator
i have a a set of 19inch roh furys one has a scratch they have vey good tyres but are to fat for my car as its to low need to put 15s back on or get panhard rod but would sell them for $650 $2400 in rubber about 2 months ago my numba is 0450 272 636 if ur intrestd or any one else

ozyprd-albums-our-baby-picture5477-our-19s.html

Last edited:

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
i have a a set of 19inch roh furys one has a scratch they have vey good tyres but are to fat for my car as its to low need to put 15s back on or get panhard rod but would sell them for $650 $2400 in rubber about 2 months ago my numba is 0450 272 636 if ur intrestd or any one else

ozyprd-albums-our-baby-picture5477-our-19s.html

they look nice, $2400 in rubber? im going super lows in front and ultras in back, would this leave me with the same problem you have being too fat and hitting the guards and insides of the car?

ozyprd

want to know more
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs senator
the springs in the car now are sssl when it has 15s it sit with the tyres tucked so i think superlows might be ok yeah they are all wether type tyres so when its wet they are a little beter than regular low profiles if u want to see wat they look like on just check my abulm there are a few fotos in there i dont want to take them off but wife is not liking them realy the main reason for them coming off she drives it lol

ozyprd

want to know more
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs senator
i think u can get them fotrt about 100 per tyre if u look around

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
100! i thought 18s were like 200 or so each? i think ill stick with 17-18s, i like your rims and the price is good but the tyres will kill me

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
i got some 18" XHP SABER o_O